Cuba & Panama tickets are back on sale

Admin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we relatively Close to being able to open the second tier on grand stand or does it look like that's not happening?

If its not open I really wish they had some banner or something covering the stands...at least make it look like its intentional

Starting to get a bit nervous here. Still no tickets received (in Toronto), and my people are starting to wonder...

Got slammed with 115 and 116 selling out.

Got a bit behind on the shipping. Everything that was to be shipped is now gone.

You should get them on Tuesday. They were sent express post.

I was trying to get everyone stuff before the weekend, but it was not possible.

Got slammed with 115 and 116 selling out.

Got a bit behind on the shipping. Everything that was to be shipped is now gone.

You should get them on Tuesday. They were sent express post.

I was trying to get everyone stuff before the weekend, but it was not possible.

Excellent, thanks for the update! I had just been under the impression that everything had been mailed by last Tuesday, so it seemed kind of weird to not receive it by now.

You probably get tired of hearing this, but you're a trouper.

Excellent, thanks for the update! I had just been under the impression that everything had been mailed by last Tuesday, so it seemed kind of weird to not receive it by now.

You probably get tired of hearing this, but you're a trouper.

I think there is only one person who can authorize the purchases be it because of size or the restriction on the sections. Some holidays delayed things. People can complain about TM all the want, but they should know that the TM BMO office is very good to us and great to deal with.

I'm in the same boat as above, didn't know how many tickets I needed, waited, I guess in retrospect I did buy my tickets much earlier last game. If anybody has even one single ticket in 112 to 114 I'd be willing to take it off your hands. Otherwise I'll pick up a ticket in 117 soon, before even that's too late.

I'm in the same boat as above, didn't know how many tickets I needed, waited, I guess in retrospect I did buy my tickets much earlier last game. If anybody has even one single ticket in 112 to 114 I'd be willing to take it off your hands. Otherwise I'll pick up a ticket in 117 soon, before even that's too late.

Do you know Peter Craig? He has some 112 tickets left.

But these are 'bring the sh!t tickets!' which is why he has them.

Archived