Cuba & Panama tickets are back on sale

Admin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry if this has been asked already, as i am way to lazy to look through all the other post, but were only the panama tickets sent out? because thats all i got but i ordered tickets to both the panama and cuba matches... thanks for the info

Cuba tix will be sent out later I believe.

I apologize for this idiotic question...but being newer to the forum, how do the newspapers usually respond when you guys write in to complain about that? Just out of curiousity...I know a few of you must have, so I wonder about the responses?

The Toronto Star is a media partner for the game as they were for Honduras where their coverage was okay but not great. Noticed yesterday on the Star's site a banner ad for Panama match combined with TFC/Santos discounted tix.

So I read on the front page that tickets are now only for pick-up?

Shipping

All tickets are now held for pick up at the pre game party at Gossip on the ex grounds.

Gossip is located behind the band stand just west of the stadium. Join the pre game party event on Facebook! Details and location here

For all those who haven't got theirs yet...

So I read on the front page that tickets are now only for pick-up?

For all those who haven't got theirs yet...

I hope that is only the case for tickets purchased after August 26th. Otherwise I am going to have a very difficult time distributing the tickets I bought for people in Ottawa.

I hope that is only the case for tickets purchased after August 26th. Otherwise I am going to have a very difficult time distributing the tickets I bought for people in Ottawa.

****, maybe you are right...I'm in the same boat as you then lol.

Everything goes in the mail tomorrow.

The person in charge was away at TM. Only certain people can authorize the large ticket purchases, or maybe it's just ours cause the sections are blocked off.

I am getting them in the morning, and they will be express post asap Tuesday.

Most people should get them Wed.

Everything goes in the mail tomorrow.

The person in charge was away at TM. Only certain people can authorize the large ticket purchases, or maybe it's just ours cause the sections are blocked off.

I am getting them in the morning, and they will be express post asap Tuesday.

Most people should get them Wed.

Cool, thanks. Sorry about the PM's and fb msgs.

Archived