Cuba & Panama tickets are back on sale

Admin

Yeah it was the link from this thread that keeps sending me somewhere else. When I use the Tickets tab at the top of the page a screen comes up with something about not being authorized. Thanks.

Holy fck.

what?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure you mentioned this summer where else Jamie but when are they shipping?

1st round August 1st.

2nd round August 28th

We have lost Maro, so everything, absolutely everything has to be shipped as there is no guarantee we will have a pre game party location big enough.

EDIT: We have lost Maro for one game, Sept 7th

Distributed 580 tickets at Maro last time, that can't happen again. I know a lot of people are thinking they can do hold for pickup at Maro and save $10..... bad idea.

By Sept 7? BTW What is U-Sec doing up until then anyway?

Maro's projected reopening date is very close to Sept. 7. It's probably too close for the Voyageurs to count on, given possible construction delays and what not.

As for U-Sector, the group gets to be nomadic for a month and a half.

I know that it was a much smaller group back then, but where was the Voyageurs pre-game party in 2008 before the Jamaica game?

The Rhino, and it didn't end well. Something about us making too much noise. On the march we rendezvoused with the U-Sector and Red Patch Boys who were at different bars.

Hey Jamie,

Not sure if you got my message, but if I order a few more tickets can you please ship them with the tickets I ordered earlier in the year?

Thanks,

Toby

Will consolidate tickets, and refund you if you get charged shipping twice.

Aw too bad. Hopefully we figure something out before the 7th. This will be my first pregame party for the national team and I was gunning for a maro's. But I'm sure all will turn out fine

There will definitely be a pre game party.

We now have two locations. Won't know which it will be until later next week.

There will definitely be a pre game party.

We now have two locations. Won't know which it will be until later next week.

So happy to hear that. I convinced 16 of my friends here to go and when I heard Maro was not happening... I thought oh ****....

• 2 weeks later...
Hey .. did you ship the 1st round already?

I ordered 2x each game back before the USA game. I received the USA and Honduras games.. but for this round I haven't received the Panama (or Cuba) tix yet.

Shipped regular mail last week.

Express post shipments are going out today.

Archived