Cuba & Panama tickets are back on sale

Admin

Cuba & Panama tickets are back on sale.

The Cuba game in Pay Pal says "October 12th" as Helms and Burton both called asked me to change it.

All orders are shipped with tracking numbers now by express post. Too much stuff went missing in the mail, and I am not going to record 4000 ticket numbers by hand. The extra speed with which they arrive also gives me more time to fix problems if they arise. A single ticket with a $10 express post fee is still cheaper than a Ticketmaster ticket.

Buy em Here

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the "family" section in 219 disappeared? I bought 12 tickets for the Panama game in 219 back before the initial deadline and am now looking to get some more for the Cuba game. Is it still possible to buy them for either game? Will my tickets I purchased for Panama still be in that section?

For those of us who bought ticket(s) to the Panama game (Sept) though this site or the USector site, I am assuming that those ticket(s) will be mailed out? or if you have them already, let me know and i can come to pick them up. save yourself the mailing costs.

Has the "family" section in 219 disappeared? I bought 12 tickets for the Panama game in 219 back before the initial deadline and am now looking to get some more for the Cuba game. Is it still possible to buy them for either game? Will my tickets I purchased for Panama still be in that section?

I am hoping to resolve this a little sooner than... well game day this time.

Probably ship the bulk of the tickets in early August.

People who bought them before have nothing to worry about.

219 is probably dead.

I will see if they will allow us into 111 again, if not I will be refunding them all.

:(

Hey so my family and I are coming to T.O for a visit in sept. I would love to go to my first Canada game and sit in the supporters section. Is it family friendly? Just wondering if my mom and sister should sit somewhere else, and my two brothers, dad and myself should sit in the supporters section? And how do I acquire these tickets? Thanks

Hey so my family and I are coming to T.O for a visit in sept. I would love to go to my first Canada game and sit in the supporters section. Is it family friendly? Just wondering if my mom and sister should sit somewhere else, and my two brothers, dad and myself should sit in the supporters section? And how do I acquire these tickets? Thanks

Top of 114 would be fine unless your sister is a kid. You can buy tickets by going to this sites homepage. I think the link is on the left.

219 is probably dead.

I will see if they will allow us into 111 again, if not I will be refunding them all.

Wow. Sucks to hear about 219. I was hoping to convert 10 reluctant people to the Canadian soccer fold without thrusting them into the Supporter's section.

I'll send you a PM about working something else out as I definitely still want 12 tickets to the game.

219 is probably dead.

I've already bought one each, but am now gonna order more. You are just going to put them in the same package right?

• 2 weeks later...

ONLY 2 MONTHS TO CANADA-PANAMA GAME. Get your tickets(and canada gear) and tell all your soccer friends and family or any Canadian for that matter to get their ass to the stadium to support our boys. We have to sell out this game, no ifs ands or buts. It starts now lets get cracking!!!

I am having trouble ordering tickets, are there still some available in the supporters section?

What do you mean?

Trouble ordering from the buttons on this site? USector or RPB?

What is not working?

• 2 weeks later...
I am trying to get tickets but the button on the forum keeps going to some search function on this site. Any help would be great.

I need to know what you mean.

I just checked the Nav Bar and both PP game buttons.

What button on what forum?

EDIT: I see the link in top of this thread. Odd. Not sure what it happening there. Facebook link was doing the same thing for some reason.

Archived