Canada vs. Honduras In-Game Thread (R)

superbrad

I was being facetious, but yeah, we have a few more long balls against Cuba and the States then usual.

Checked Weather network again and their radar map shows a chance of light rain around game time (small cloud cover rolling in between 7 and 9pm)...also, should be somewhere in the low 20's-high teens at gametime.

On that note, i'm about to leave work and getting ready to go to the game! CA-NA-DA! CA-NA-DA!

So jealous!!!!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was being facetious, but yeah, we have a few more long balls against Cuba and the States then usual.

Checked Weather network again and their radar map shows a chance of light rain around game time (small cloud cover rolling in between 7 and 9pm)...also, should be somewhere in the low 20's-high teens at gametime.

On that note, i'm about to leave work and getting ready to go to the game! CA-NA-DA! CA-NA-DA!

What Game?

I'm so amped up right now I feel sick to my stomach. Someone compared last night to Christmas Eve... If this is Christmas Day why am I afraid to look under the tree? Please kick some Honduran ass, we need this bad... Or I might stop believing in Santa.

Boys, Christmas is on it's way and I feel it's Canada's turn.

On that note I also am feeling sick to my stomach so I think it's time to goto the fridge for a beer to settle my nerves. This could be the start of something special or a big puke later.

Any word on the starting 11? Going to predict 2-0 for Canada. DeRo and ledgerwood (who I assume will start on the bench). Same prediction as I gave for the Cuba game, I was quite wrong, but the result was so right.

#canMNT starters. Borjan, Jazic, Hainault, McKenna, Edgar; DeRosario, Johnson, DeGuzman, Hutchinson, Ledgerwood; Occean.

Come on boys! Tough match tonight, but if we keep our shape we can pull out a good result. The starting line-up looks good, though we'll miss Ricketts's pace a bit.

That was my first thought about missing the pace too. I assume Hart feels it's more important to have players who are solid and responsible defensively rather than offering a quick option to break forward and threaten that way. Let's hope he's got it right! COME ON YOU BOYS IN RED!!!

Archived