Follow the capos

Admin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I demand that everyone on this free public forum refrains from posting things that I don't like reading. Also, when you post things that I do like reading, keep them succinct and well organized. I like flapjacks for breakfast with just a sprinkle of powdered sugar and I'll need that served to me in bed. When you see me on the highway that means I'm on the way to work and I'm probably in a hurry, so you'll have to pull over to the side of the road until I pass. In supermarket queues, let me go ahead of you because seriously who is more important here me or you? Before you answer that question, I'll need my feet rubbed and fifteen minutes alone with your wife before you cook me a ribeye steak and push my cuticles.

Are you writing this down?

Nominated for post of the year.

I demand that everyone on this free public forum refrains from posting things that I don't like reading. Also, when you post things that I do like reading, keep them succinct and well organized. I like flapjacks for breakfast with just a sprinkle of powdered sugar and I'll need that served to me in bed. When you see me on the highway that means I'm on the way to work and I'm probably in a hurry, so you'll have to pull over to the side of the road until I pass. In supermarket queues, let me go ahead of you because seriously who is more important here me or you? Before you answer that question, I'll need my feet rubbed and fifteen minutes alone with your wife before you cook me a ribeye steak and push my cuticles.

Are you writing this down?

(laughs) Don't be a dick, I was serious! I get Ryan's point...more activity is awesome I'm sure, and I'm relatively new to the forum trying to contribute to that. Not everyone has super loading speed. Because of the fact that in 12 hours, 15-20 different threads are being used, it's taking me 20+ minutes to read 1 or 2 pieces of new information that isn't about you guys, your tickets, your songs, etc...help me out a bit here, I haven't even heard an actual player's name in like 2 days!!!!

(laughs) Don't be a dick, I was serious! I get Ryan's point...more activity is awesome I'm sure, and I'm relatively new to the forum trying to contribute to that. Not everyone has super loading speed. Because of the fact that in 12 hours, 15-20 different threads are being used, it's taking me 20+ minutes to read 1 or 2 pieces of new information that isn't about you guys, your tickets, your songs, etc...help me out a bit here, I haven't even heard an actual player's name in like 2 days!!!!

Read the thread titles before you open them and you shouldn't have a problem, this thread is about capos but there are pre-game threads that are titled as such

This time I will say that I COULD hear all the chanting through the TV. Easily. Was an INCREDIBLE atmosphere from BMO, and if it transfers through on TV like that every time, I can GUARANTEE that it will help pick up more fans for our cause, I got goosebumps.

Oh great, you are back to making fun of a car accident in which Charlie Davies was a passenger and a girl died. Pretty much everyone hated your idea of a banner making fun of this so now you try again and come up with a song. Stay classy.
Surely whatever sympathy Davies got from that 2009 accident went out the window after he was ticketed for speeding in France 2010 at 125 km/hr (some reports actually say 190 km/hr); not sure what the speed limit was, but it was clearly very excessive given they seized his licence on the spot. The man is clearly an accident waiting to happen - even if the reports that he wasn't actually the driver, but had only conspired to make it look like he was the driver, because the other driver had a suspended licence.

I see no reason not to make fun of Davies. It's clear there is a pattern of self-abuse here, and it wasn't just a freak accident that he had no culpability in.

Surely whatever sympathy Davies got from that 2009 accident went out the window after he was ticketed for speeding in France 2010 at 125 km/hr (some reports actually say 190 km/hr); not sure what the speed limit was, but it was clearly very excessive given they seized his licence on the spot. The man is clearly an accident waiting to happen - even if the reports that he wasn't actually the driver, but had only conspired to make it look like he was the driver, because the other driver had a suspended licence.

I see no reason not to make fun of Davies. It's clear there is a pattern of self-abuse here, and it wasn't just a freak accident that he had no culpability in.

The guy is a moron. Further proof came last year when he scored at RFK and ran to a Volkswagon and tried to get in. Durrrrr, funny Charlie!

It seemed like the "where is Waldo" chant got started in the middle.

I got that started.

And I don't think it was intentional attempt to undermine the capo, but if no one around you is singing, I can understand people trying to get things going.

Ya, I that was my reasoning; it was really hard to hear the Capo and people weren't singing in 114 near the top. 85% of the time,when people were singing there were following the Capo it seemed. The Waldo chant was the exception.

Glad to hear all worked out well for the Honduras game ( I unfortunately had to miss that). Looking forward to the Panama game already!

Archived