Sask Voyageurs - Toronto June 12 At Maro

TFCRegina

Glad to see other Sask V;s in Toronto. Im gonna go to the Sept game as well I have too much fun not too. Rob that sounds good you should make the trip to Toronto.

Big props to Bobby for helping us put the Sask flag on the campo station a nice little touch for the Sask guys that made the trip.

No Way I, gonna be able to go to the Cuba home game so many we should all meet. Tuscan and Steve McKenna set up a viewing at the new soccer center maybe we can do that.

(maybe get a soccer game set up that day or the next day depending on what day that game is on)

• 3 weeks later...

I want to say it's Matthew? [things were a bit hazy that day ;)] from Moose Jaw. But I ran into your brother twice by accident on Canada Day! He was wearing an adidas red and I was wearing my Centennial shirt. First at Abstractions Cafe for the Euro Final and then at O'Hanlons pub.

He asked if I was on the boards and if I knew you. I gave an affirmative as we met at Maro for this match.

LL

Glad to see other Sask V;s in Toronto. Im gonna go to the Sept game as well I have too much fun not too. Rob that sounds good you should make the trip to Toronto.

Big props to Bobby for helping us put the Sask flag on the campo station a nice little touch for the Sask guys that made the trip.

No Way I, gonna be able to go to the Cuba home game so many we should all meet. Tuscan and Steve McKenna set up a viewing at the new soccer center maybe we can do that.

(maybe get a soccer game set up that day or the next day depending on what day that game is on)

Booked my flights and bought my ticket for Panama just the other day so I'm stoked ... now must find a hotel. Important game to boot ... can't wait (well okay ... I would like to enjoy the summer first ... but this will be a great way to finish).

I want to say it's Matthew? [things were a bit hazy that day ;)] from Moose Jaw. But I ran into your brother twice by accident on Canada Day! He was wearing an adidas red and I was wearing my Centennial shirt. First at Abstractions Cafe for the Euro Final and then at O'Hanlons pub.

He asked if I was on the boards and if I knew you. I gave an affirmative as we met at Maro for this match.

LL

It's a small world. Especially in Saskatchewan. Yeah, you got the name right. It might be easier if me and my brother looked anything alike.

I saw the flag pic on FB. Nice work. I'm hoping to be back in Toronto for Panama, but it's too early to say.

cheers,

matthew

Seeing as how there's going to be a plethora of us Sask Vs in for the Panama match, perhaps we should all be sure to be in Toronto by noon ET and challenge another provincial group that is well represented (preferably not Ontario) to a footy match. Surely there has to be Vs going to this game that will be from other provinces aside from Ontario.

Seeing as how there's going to be a plethora of us Sask Vs in for the Panama match, perhaps we should all be sure to be in Toronto by noon ET and challenge another provincial group that is well represented (preferably not Ontario) to a footy match. Surely there has to be Vs going to this game that will be from other provinces aside from Ontario.

I would be up to putting my (very mediocre) footy skills on display. Green and gold shirt colour to represent our province perhaps? My flight lands at 11:15am that Friday.

Hey Sask Voyageurs... start a group and see how it works.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Try uploading pictures ect...

I will do it if you want but to see how it 'works' you will need to let me know what it's for. Is it just for collecting photos, etc or is it supposed to be for other things? A group within a group where you can start your own threads etc?

I will do it if you want but to see how it 'works' you will need to let me know what it's for. Is it just for collecting photos, etc or is it supposed to be for other things? A group within a group where you can start your own threads etc?

Yeah, that's exactly it.

You guys can plan all your nefarious Sask Voyageurs missions.

Yeah, that's exactly it.

You guys can plan all your nefarious Sask Voyageurs missions.

Nefarious ... I like the sound of that.

Okay, group is created. Will mess around with it for the next little while. It's probably not that hard to figure out, but to save me some time, how do you add another moderator? I have a weird schedule and tend to drop out of internet contact for days at a time so it would be good to have someone else on board to moderate this beast.

I can confirm we have at least five Regina people coming (although i'll be living in Calgary by that point - our largest colony).

I know Jeff is coming. Probably Greyson. Hopefully the MJ crowd comes out as well. We're slowly taking over BMO. Be careful, there may be watermelons to be found.

I can confirm that our flag will be making the trip as well.

I'm thinking about getting it emblazoned with "Battle Honours" like they do with Regimental flags. Let me know what you think.

Basically how that works is for each match the SK Voyageurs attend with that flag it will get that match date and team sewn into it.

So for June 2012 it would say something like:

Honduras (H) 12/06/2012

Still thinking it over, and if you hate the idea we can shoot it down :D

I can confirm we have at least five Regina people coming (although i'll be living in Calgary by that point - our largest colony).

I know Jeff is coming. Probably Greyson. Hopefully the MJ crowd comes out as well. We're slowly taking over BMO. Be careful, there may be watermelons to be found.

I can confirm that our flag will be making the trip as well.

I'm thinking about getting it emblazoned with "Battle Honours" like they do with Regimental flags. Let me know what you think.

Basically how that works is for each match the SK Voyageurs attend with that flag it will get that match date and team sewn into it.

So for June 2012 it would say something like:

Honduras (H) 12/06/2012

Still thinking it over, and if you hate the idea we can shoot it down :D

Watermelons with a Maple Leaf cut in the forehead so the red (pink?) shows through ... I can see it.

Love the Battle Honours idea but I don't think my vote should count until I actually show my face at a game.

Archived