#CanWNT Statistics

It has been under construction for quite a while now hasn't it.

Not sure there's a backdoor. After the new site was launched you could still use Google to pull out player profiles by targeting the CSA site in a cache search but whatever the time limit is on maintaining legacy content from the crawler has expired and they're no longer accessible.

Why is it they can only do one thing well, in this case run a rather attractive Canadian Soccer blog... The site is woeful, as is much surrounding the 'organization'. Though they sure did well to have 'Canadian Soccer Association' mentioned about three hundred times last night. At least ten of them announcing 'proud sponsor/support/supplier'.

Why is it they can only do one thing well, in this case run a rather attractive Canadian Soccer blog... The site is woeful, as is much surrounding the 'organization'. Though they sure did well to have 'Canadian Soccer Association' mentioned about three hundred times last night. At least ten of them announcing 'proud sponsor/support/supplier'.

I believe that Max Bell, a V and media guy with CSA, explained that some of the issues with the site lie with Telus (?). That they potentially lost the info during the said migration.

Edit: Here it is. It wasn't Max, it was who Jaime met with some people with the CSA and the topic of website came up. His explanation is post #33.

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?43700-Question-on-Canadasoccer.com&highlight=telus

Well if Telus destroyed it I'd like to know how much the CSA received in damages because lawyers dream of situations like that.

Also, as I said the profiles were all available via google cache and you could have written a crawler and scraper and had them re-databased in a couple of hours. Wish I'd seen the post you referenced.

Archived