Canada vs USA Prediction Thread

ob1

True, but we were definitely out-played that game. In fact, we were a Donovan whiff away from 3-1...

Perhaps, but we were really outplayed in the first half, after Chernunolo kept fouling JDG. When Hume came on, we took over, and it could have been 2-2 with the disputed Hutch goal. Whatever. I thought the CSA would have scheduled a revenge match shortly after, but it wasn't to be. Also, the last GC match vs. the US was more like Canada didn't want to play. That was disappointing.

I think we may punch above our weight in this one. We'll get one goal off of a set play and I'll go with Edgar as the scorer from a header.

Oddly enough, despite claiming that "the time for experimenting is finished," Hart might have to give some extended minutes to his back up central mid candidates (Pacheco and especially Piette) to see if he needs to call up a vet like Bernier or (I can hear the groans a comin'!) Dunfield as possible replacements for the hobbled Hutchinson.

1-1 with the scoreline flattering us immensely.

Echo that. DDR for us on a penalty.

This match matters about as much to me as it does the Yanks, which is to say not a twig. Would be funner to watch if we show some good things though, but keep the very best for Friday.

Echo that. DDR for us on a penalty.

This match matters about as much to me as it does the Yanks, which is to say not a twig. Would be funner to watch if we show some good things though, but keep the very best for Friday.

Hey Cheeta, are you joining me at the E&C?

As for the match, I know it's a friendly but .... Doesn't anyone have some pride anymore? Where's the guts displayed by guys like DeVos, heroics like Forrest's and Radzinski's? Doesn't this group have any? Their lacksidasical (sp?) attitude is worrying.

Archived