Best Canadian Player Currently Playing

The Beaver

Hilarious..... Simeon Jackson by a country mile. His team is still in the premier league and he got them there.

He isn't even their best stiker let alone getting them there in the first place. But he is our best player not including jono and junior.

so...did stalteri retire?

His website states that he underwent some kind of surgery after leaving Monchengladbach, and that he'll be looking to sign with some pro club or other after his recovery is complete.

Theoretically, Paul could still have a few more seasons in the tank, he takes excellent care of himself.

Oh, and the best Canadian player currently playing is a 50/50 between Hutch and Jackson, followed by a 50/50 for second in DeRo and Simpson.

Best player playing right now? Atiba, no question. It's a shame his quality is being overlooked in this thread.

Hoilett's good, but he's no Hutch.

I misread the thread title. i thought that the question was : who was the best players who who isnt playing or hasnt played for canada? Did the titled or thread starting post get renamed or re written?

He might not be at this time but Henry from TFC is going in the direction of being Canada's best future player. He looks awfully good on the back line at 19 which is incredible. He is that good that he could start for Canada in the World Cup qualifying.

He might not be at this time but Henry from TFC is going in the direction of being Canada's best future player. He looks awfully good on the back line at 19 which is incredible. He is that good that he could start for Canada in the World Cup qualifying.

He no doubt has a bright future, what he's doing is insane. I only wish it wasn't on an 0-8 team

Henry really needs a move to Europe so he can live up to his full potential. He was very impressive in the Olympic qualifying and last week when he played the caps. I don'tfollow TFC but Henry has looked great each time I have seen him.

Archived