Hello

mchesher

Hi all,

New to this forum here but have been going to National team games since varsity stadium (can remember watching Canada – Iran, Costa Rica, etc.) and am pretty excited about the upcoming slate of qualifiers. So first off, thanks for setting up the south end at BMO and doing the tickets for those games (just received mine in the mail last night) – much appreciated.

Real question I have though – Friday June 8th is our first qualifier at Cuba – I see a group of you is heading to Cuba which will be great but for those of us still in Toronto – any bars / pubs that you frequent for the WCQ games? Scallywags, football factory, etc.? Fine with going wherever - just don’t want to miss out.

Thanks all

Mike

Hi all,

New to this forum here but have been going to National team games since varsity stadium (can remember watching Canada – Iran, Costa Rica, etc.) and am pretty excited about the upcoming slate of qualifiers. So first off, thanks for setting up the south end at BMO and doing the tickets for those games (just received mine in the mail last night) – much appreciated.

Real question I have though – Friday June 8th is our first qualifier at Cuba – I see a group of you is heading to Cuba which will be great but for those of us still in Toronto – any bars / pubs that you frequent for the WCQ games? Scallywags, football factory, etc.? Fine with going wherever - just don’t want to miss out.

Thanks all

Mike

Should have the away viewing locations up shortly.

beautiful - thanks.

I realize I'm slightly over-eager here given it's a few weeks away

Haha considering we've been waiting for these games on the forums for about 4 years now I would say a few weeks in advance isn't too over-eager.

Welcome Aboard!

Archived