London City Soccer Club hosting press conference at John Labatt Centre tomorrow

You going? Btw, you guys got Nenad Begovic? Good job, he was apart of the championship winning squad a few years back, it's an encouraging signing IMO.

We also got Ranko Golijanin. I will not be there, I'll be in class. Hoping they post it on youtube, might be following on twitter

We also got Ranko Golijanin. I will not be there, I'll be in class. Hoping they post it on youtube, might be following on twitter

Man, is it just me or do the new guys in charge their seem to be really making all around good moves? Brantford must have made a lot of changes too I'm guessing.

Yeah, Galaxy almost folded last year, didn't you hear? The European owners pulled out of the club.

Either way, it's shaping up to be a good season for London City...y'know for the first time in 39 years. I'm actually really glad the Guass' are out, they ran the club like a joke and everyone in the London soccer scene knew it.

can you get seasons yet? i'll be picking mine up

i know that ryan was really trying to bust his ass to make it work, but you can only work with so much.

lots of money to lose on the CSL when you don't know what you're doing or care to change.

can you get seasons yet? i'll be picking mine up

i know that ryan was really trying to bust his ass to make it work, but you can only work with so much.

lots of money to lose on the CSL when you don't know what you're doing or care to change.

Yep, ticket details are up on the London City website, and apparently they have kiosks in Masonville and White Oaks, as well as operating out of the JLC box office.

shows how much i've been paying attention.

i was too distracted with the TFC Academy schedule to car of London City.

hopefully i'll have my support local football banner done in time. pretty rough week ahead of me at work so we'll see.

Archived