HELP: Need Volunteers at TFC game tomorrow night.

Admin

What do you need done? I could perhaps be of service.

Handing out fliers pre game, during game, after game, in the bathrooms, beer line ups....

Passionately sell the south end.

May cut into pre game beer drinking! LOL!

Handing out fliers pre game, during game, after game, in the bathrooms, beer line ups....

Passionately sell the south end.

May cut into pre game beer drinking! LOL!

When where you guys meeting up to organize? If I can get down in time I'll help out. I got a buddy with me who will probably not mind helping either.

Although will they be kosher with us doing this while I'm yelling out "Come see what Footie is like when MLSE isn't involved!" :D

Sorry not to help ... but on the bright side, as I was walking into one of the bathrooms, I did see someone leaving with one of the fliers that were well-distributed, talking to his buddy about upcoming Canada games!

It was all really well received, with some arsehole exceptions.

I didn't get back to a lot of people because we really didn't get solid permission to do anything until just before the game.

Very positive.

The south end would be sold out right now if our plan to have tables at the first x TFC games were to happen.

It was all really well received, with some arsehole exceptions.

I didn't get back to a lot of people because we really didn't get solid permission to do anything until just before the game.

Very positive.

The south end would be sold out right now if our plan to have tables at the first x TFC games were to happen.

Can't win 'em all, right?

• 2 weeks later...
It was too bad the ad boards just had Canada/US the entire time instead of both the US and Honduras games

saw some of the flyers attached to the mirrors in the washrooms last night at the TFC V-cup game.. good stuff.

Yeah they were also at all of the beer stands...went back for a 2nd beer and they were all gone so someone took them clearly.

Lots of people were taking them, but some security throws them out.

Why is there such a lack of cooperation for this from the stadium?? Don't they know that the people coming to the game sitting in the south end are going to be buying beer and making the stadium money?

Archived