Voyageurs Cup 2012 match videos [no R]

Links may expire, but the videos will still be available upon request -- just post a message in this thread and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semifinal 1 First Leg

Montreal Impact vs. Toronto FC

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

By DJT, recorded from Rogers Sportsnet Ontario HD, 16:9 aspect ratio, encoded with XviD.

Pre-Match (includes Semifinal 2 First Leg pre-match content; approximately 25.5 minutes, 180MB)

First Half (350MB)

Halftime (approximately 6 minutes, 45MB)

Second Half (350MB)

(see also Semifinal 2 First Leg Halftime for post-match content)

Semifinal 2 First Leg

FC Edmonton vs. Vancouver Whitecaps

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

By DJT, recorded from Rogers Sportsnet West/Pacific HD, 16:9 aspect ratio, encoded with XviD.

(see also Semifinal 1 First Leg Pre-Match for pre-match content)

Pre-Match (the first few minutes of the broadcast are missing; approximately 2.5 minutes, 20MB)

First Half (350MB)

Halftime (includes Semifinal 1 First Leg post-match content; approximately 5.5 minutes, 40MB)

Second Half (350MB)

Semifinal 1 Second Leg

Toronto FC vs. Montreal Impact

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

By orletafc, recorded from Rogers Sportsnet SD, 4:3 aspect ratio, encoded with H264.

Pre-match, halftime and post-match content is included with either the First Half or the Second Half.

First Half (?MB)

Second Half (465MB)

Semifinal 2 Second Leg

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. FC Edmonton

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

By orletafc, recorded from Rogers Sportsnet SD, 4:3 aspect ratio, encoded with H264.

Pre-match, halftime and post-match content is included with either the First Half or the Second Half.

First Half (530MB)

Second Half (480MB)

Final First Leg

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Toronto FC

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

First Half (390MB)

Second Half (455MB)

Final Second Leg

Toronto FC vs. Vancouver Whitecaps

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Second Half by orletafc, recorded from Rogers Sportsnet One SD, 4:3 aspect ratio, encoded with H264.

All other parts by DJT, recorded from Rogers Sportsnet One HD, 16:9 aspect ratio, encoded with XviD.

Pre-Match coming soon

First Half (350MB)

Halftime coming soon

Second Half (440MB)

Extra Time - if necessary (hovering over or clicking link is a spoiler!)

Penalty Kicks - if necessary (hovering over or clicking link is a spoiler!)

Post-Match + Trophy Presentation coming soon

http://www.embedupload.com/qd/register.php

The registration feature is only available for users that always share embedupload links and each of uploaded files bring in at least 50 download visitors to embedupload !

I can't register sorry mate

that has to be something new.. it wasnt like that last week.. that really sucks.. sopa totally ruined the existence of these servers...

maybe DJT could copy/paste links into the First post. Here's first Return Leg of the Semis, I basically cut the game into 2halves the Pre/Mid/Post game commentary is within one of the Halves. 1st Half usually has Pre and Mid game commentary, while the 2nd Half Post game. I am still trying to get good quality in a small size but just can't seem to get it. use VLC Media Player for the files.

Toronto FC - Montreal Impact 09-05-2012

1st Half

http://www.filefactory.com/file/499y1us28chh/n/Toronto_FC_-_Montreal_Impact_1st_Half_09-05-2012_mkv

2nd Half

http://www.filefactory.com/file/66agawuyy0x/n/Toronto_FC_-_Montreal_Impact_2nd_Half_09-05-2012_mkv

Vancouver Whitecaps FC - FC Edmonton 09-05-2012

1st Half

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3c740o3d5vc7/n/Vancouver_Whitecaps_FC_-_FC_Edmonton_2nd_Half_09-05-2012_mkv

2nd Half

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6nkq16tlcgw9/n/Vancouver_Whitecaps_FC_-_FC_Edmonton_1st_Half_09-05-2012_mkv

How quickly can someone post the game on here? I can only catch the 2nd half so I need to know if I should go on a media blackout and get it here or spoil it and watch the 2nd half.

cheers

In a perfect world....I would say Thursday Morning I should have it uploaded as long as the upload website I just started using is ok too. When I get hme tdy I will have had another game uploaded during the day.

Hope it answers your question

I know the world is far from perfect, but any update? I work midnight shift and would love to be able to start my download before going to bed to be able to watch it when I wake up. Any word how long I should wait before going to sleep would be awesome.

Ah, I just saw you are on pacific time.

Archived