Montreal close to signing Marco Di Vaio

Mr.Impact

He is an older player on the cusp of losing his starting place in a Serie A side, but he's still scoring goals at that level plus if you look at how solid Ferrari and Corradi are so far I'm fairly comfortable with this as a DP signing.

Just as I expected so long ago, Di vaio will be wearing number 9 in impact jersey wow great signing Impact will be in the playoffs in the their first MLS year......

congrats to Mr. Impact your must be so excited beer is on you.

Just as I expected so long ago, Di vaio will be wearing number 9 in impact jersey wow great signing Impact will be in the playoffs in the their first MLS year......

congrats to Mr. Impact your must be so excited beer is on you.

I'm not going to bring out the Champagne just yet ...lol but yeah this is good news if it turns out.

It will also be interesting to see, if they are going to prolong Bernardo Corradi's 3 month contract. I believe they will, as he's been pretty good recently.

Today the team confirmed there is an offer on the table and that DiVaio will visit the club and tour the city later this month.

This will work in your favour I think, I'd imagine Canada or specifically Montreal must look interesting to tourists. This might be a confusing point but empirically, just watching TV, I recently saw a tourism ad and was like, 'what kinda province is this? looks like a completely different country' and it was, but it was just the USA(even I was surprised I guessed it was foreign). Now imagine how Montreal, of all places in Canada, must look to someone from an entirely different continent. I think he's gonna love it (plus, it's SUMMER!).

Their geography is a little off, and they invite Canada to go to the bathroom (or something along those lines), but this makes me even

more anxious we sign him; I think he would make the fans very happy with his performance and attitude. Now there has been some talk of

Ballack coming as well. I'm not sure about that one. It looks like there is a good chemistry in the team now. Wouldn't signing Ballack put that at risk?

I'm not sure they going to get Ballack, If he goes I think he will head out to NY with Nesta as another dual. But, I would count out another Serie A player Inzaghi would be my choice, or Del P. now that they one won the league another lost it this weekend. I think there is more of a chance that one of these two will come over to this side now that Di Vaio is confirmed.

Wow, I've been watching some videos on YouTube, this guy has been considered a god in Bologna... this is good...

Also, De Santis told the media that he is in contact with 3-4 other DP potentials... I'm very surprised that all these other names are still a mystery. If it's true, they are doing a fine job of keeping them a secret.

Archived