Justin Fashanu: The Biography

Last year I posted a request for memories of Justin Fashanu playing in the CSL and receievd some helpful replies. Thanks.

The information was for a book which has just been published. It is is available from a variety of internet sites and a Kindle version is on sale at a bargain price for another week.

Justin Fashanu played for Edmonton Brickmen, Hamilton Steelers and Toronto Blizzard in the early 1990s and clearly made quite an impact. He is best known in Britian for being the only out gay professsional footballer and, in fact, the first club to offer him a contract after he came out was Hamilton Steelrs, with coach, John McGrane, and owner, Mario DiBartolomeo, offering contrasting perspectives on how it worked out.

Last year I posted a request for memories of Justin Fashanu playing in the CSL and receievd some helpful replies. Thanks.

The information was for a book which has just been published. It is is available from a variety of internet sites and a Kindle version is on sale at a bargain price for another week.

Justin Fashanu played for Edmonton Brickmen, Hamilton Steelers and Toronto Blizzard in the early 1990s and clearly made quite an impact. He is best known in Britian for being the only out gay professsional footballer and, in fact, the first club to offer him a contract after he came out was Hamilton Steelrs, with coach, John McGrane, and owner, Mario DiBartolomeo, offering contrasting perspectives on how it worked out.

I'm exactly the kind of person who would be interested in reading this but it's a little annoying given that you are advertising a book, of which you are presumably the author, and yet you couldn't even be bothered to run your post through a basic spellchecker.

Archived