Where can you buy Umbro Canada merch

jojoflow

I haven't seen the long sleeve in the Centennial yet...

For that matter, I haven't seen the women's "fitted" shirts in either version yet. I know the WNT was happier with the Centennial ones than the chevrons because they were fitted. You would think that they'd be available to, you know, their fan demographic...

Look Up Athletic Locker. I believe there is one in Burlington and one in Kitchener. They are the official home of UMBRO and have ALL of the Canadian gear at sale prices.

For you Kitchener Lot. They are available at the Sportsworld plaza.

Also Gerald Woodman, the president of Umbro Canada posted his email address in another thread offering to help of anybody who was interested in buying the new jersey. I contacted him and order two of the long sleeve red ones, it took about 3 days from the first time I contacted him til they were delivered. Very impressive.

which thread did he post that in?

Here

Post #68. Love the "... Double Diamonds" Screen name.

PS I absolutely love the new jersey. I understand that it's not unique like some of the stuff Umbro or Puma is doing for other countries but this one is by far my favorite Canada jersey in a long time. To be honest I wasn't impressed with it after the launch but seeing in game action and then holding one in my hands I love it. I understand what Umbro is trying to do, it's simple, classic and understated like Canadians themselves. On top of that the actual feel of the jersey is different, it's comfortable. The old Adidas ones definitely felt crisp and manufactured this one feels softer and more wearable. If I was a player I would be happy to sport something like this. On top of that I appreciate what Umbro is trying to do for all our NT's exposure and that is even more important than the jersey itself.

I can't seem to find Umbro Canada gear. Im looking for the red Stevenson jacket, Ramsey jacket or the Anthem jacket

Online site please

Also ill be coming to Toronto for the USA game so where can I get Canada gear in Toronto

I don't know if they have an online site, but the Umbro factory outlet store is on Belgrave Rd in Mississauga, just off Britannia Rd W, north of Mavis. I was there last year, and glad I went, because Umbro sizing can be a problem. I was able to try on a couple of sizes. As an example, if you normally wear a large, you may need an XL or XXL in the Umbro sizing. I ended up spending about $400, had some good deals on cleats and walking shoes, as they also carry some other brands.

• 1 month later...
I don't know if they have an online site, but the Umbro factory outlet store is on Belgrave Rd in Mississauga, just off Britannia Rd W, north of Mavis. I was there last year, and glad I went, because Umbro sizing can be a problem. I was able to try on a couple of sizes. As an example, if you normally wear a large, you may need an XL or XXL in the Umbro sizing. I ended up spending about $400, had some good deals on cleats and walking shoes, as they also carry some other brands.

Thanks ya the sizing is messed up for Umbro maybe ill wait till after the Cuba trip and all of us Sask Boys can go to this Umbro Outlet Store.

Ya I was gonna order the new Blue Canada Jersey but Im not sure what size to get im have a 40 England jersey but a 42 would be perfect but they dont make 42's. So im inbetween Umbro Med and Large for jerseys. As for the Ramsey Jeacket Im a large (I have a England Ramsey Jeacket) I ordered a med and it was too small. I wander if the red Stevenson jacket fits the same way.

I might just have to wait till I go to Toronto to buy some new Canada gear and check out all the places you guys told me about.

Would it be possible to bring some extra to Maro for us non-GTAers? I was thinking of going on Monday after the USA game.

EDIT: Did anybody see the zip-hoody there?

Yup, got it, hood sits a bit odd though, 'squared' on top.

Would it be possible to bring some extra to Maro for us non-GTAers? I was thinking of going on Monday after the USA game.

EDIT: Did anybody see the zip-hoody there?

I'll try and get more.

I started rationing them a bit because this time around there are less tickets way more orders.

Loads and loads of people buying 1 ticket.

So instead of 89 orders of people buying ten tickets and sharing, its 600 small orders.

I got 400 from Umbro, but I may be able to get more.

40% off you say? I better get me one of those cards. Want that anthem jacket pretty bad and I'll surely take it at that price.

I was at the Mississauga warehouse on the weekend and wow, you could easily spend 200 bucks with gluttony of canmnt stuff. Only bought training jersey and fleece though... in black!

Archived