Canada U-23 - El Salvador U-23 Game Thread [R]

Lord Bob

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brethers

James is LW and Haworth RW. I agree Fresenga on for James, push up Teibert. And REB on at RW, not because Howarth has been bad, but I want to see us use pace to trouble their backline a bit more

James is LW and Haworth RW. I agree Fresenga on for James, push up Teibert. And REB on at RW, not because Howarth has been bad, but I want to see us use pace to trouble their backline a bit more

Cheers, so it's James who hasn't been involved much. Yeah that sounds good, although I would leave REB until the 60 minute mark and only use if needed.

Why would you want Haworth out? Because you haven't heard of him? Come on. he is playing a very good game. And nobody has mentioned Drew Beckie? The center back who made an unreal challenge to save a goal.. and keeping the ball well, composed..

STop giving all the love to people who are in the spotlight, and watch the game for yourselves.

I do agree James is very poor right now. Haworth should be in MTL over James any day.

Guest Brethers
Why would you want Haworth out? Because you haven't heard of him? Come on. he is playing a very good game. And nobody has mentioned Drew Beckie? The center back who made an unreal challenge to save a goal.. and keeping the ball well, composed..

STop giving all the love to people who are in the spotlight, and watch the game for yourselves.

I do agree James is very poor right now. Haworth should be in MTL over James any day.

Woah, I explained why. I wanted REBs pace to trouble their backline because it gives the fullback something else to think about, keeps him on his toes. I like Haworth and what he has shown, and he has been steady defensively which is why I think he swapped wings, to give Teibert more support. And I was going to post on Beckie's clearance, it was very calm and composed. Chill out son

Guest Brethers

El Masri on, am keen to get a look at him. And James didn't contribute much, needed to be off. This guy on the Concacaf stream called James REB, my days man sort it out!

If you read my post Lovethegame! I also said to take of James, I'm not having a love in with the better known players, just calling it how I see it

Archived