WCQ Tickets in 114 & 219 on sale now.

Admin

My buddy Jordan (jojoflow) and I will be picking up tix in the main Vs section, but can't until next weekend. I assume there's no risk of the space being filled at this point, no? Actually anyone who has bought a bunch of tix so far and isn't sure they can immediately move them, we'll buy them off of you if that works.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I got an email from TFC today about tickets. Good to see that the CSA are using them to get the word out about these games.

"The Canadian Soccer Association is pleased to offer Toronto FC supporters access to tickets for the 2012 Canadian Men's National Team games at BMO Field.

In addition, fans will receive a 10% discount on all individual tickets purchased during this window.

PASSWORD: TFCCAN

Click here to purchase tickets. This offer is only available Tuesday, April 17th - 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Canada's mission to qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil continues this summer at BMO Field.

CANADIAN MEN'S NATIONAL TEAM SCHEDULE*

vs. U.S.A

Sunday, June 3rd

7:00 p.m.

vs. Honduras

Tuesday, June 12th

7:30 p.m.

vs. Panama

Friday, September 7th

vs. Cuba

Friday, October 12th

Centennial Celebration

2012 FIFA World Cup BrazilTM Qualifiers

Canadian supporters can purchase the 2012 Season Package (all four home matches for the price of three) or the Season Opener Package which features the two June matches. Canada Soccer stands on the verge of a new beginning!

Thanks for being a fan!

*All matches at BMO Field"

I'm almost certain to make it to the USA game but cannot make it to the Honduras one. Are the $25 USA tickets(that say for section 115) basically general admission like the $20 ones(just more expensive). Or is it specific seats?

Just buy those and move over.

The 115 tickets are not GA(ish).

Just buy those and move over.

The 115 tickets are not GA(ish).

Ok, tickets bought for myself! (1 USA-115 and 1 Panama-114). I'm working on getting other people to go but no success yet.

The ordering system seemed to be working very well; I thought that due to your setup on different pages that I would have to do 2 seperate orders but it easily allowed me to do just one order for both tickets.

• 1 month later...
I received my 114 and 115 tics, but not my 219 ones. Apparently, Ticketmaster has not sent Jamie the 219 tics yet. Not sure when he'll/we'll see them.
I'm in the same situation, I'm sure they will come soon

Archived