WCQ Tickets in 114 & 219 on sale now.

Admin

I'll be buying tickets for the 3 qualifier games for sure. Thanks for setting this up, Jamie.

BTW, any word on moves to limit Honduran "infiltration" into our areas (or the stadium, in general)?

Bring more people...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

114 - 'Do not buy tickets in these sections unless you know exactly what you are getting into.'

Didn't read this before I bought but 100% pumped. Been a supporter, site reader and Voyageur admirer from a far for the last few years, and happy to be able to finally get in the mix.

As an admitted first timer, someone please let me know exactly what I'm getting into. Expecting I'll get flamed for this...but worth the risk!

Are you using Chrome?

As stated earlier in this thread there may be an issue with Chrome and Paypal.

Ive tried with firefox and internet explorer, I keep getting "Your order cannot be processed, your credit card has not been charged"

Ive tried with firefox and internet explorer, I keep getting "Your order cannot be processed, your credit card has not been charged"

Getting back to them today. They have already gone over the site once and said it was ok...

same thing happened to me the first day.. the site kept auto-reloading and said your order cannot be processed.

I tried 5 or 6 times and it finally worked

someone please let me know exactly what I'm getting into.

You'll just be in the section with the loudest, most enthusiastic and passionate supporters(sometimes the drunkest); all singing and standing for 90 minutes. All that is "required" is that you join in the chants.

I was in your position last year; I had been following the team but had yet to go to a game. So far I've only been to the St-Lucia game. I had a blast. Can't wait to go back to BMO Field

The many clips of the Voyageurs on Youtube tell you what it's all about.

114 - 'Do not buy tickets in these sections unless you know exactly what you are getting into.'

As an admitted first timer, someone please let me know exactly what I'm getting into. QUOTE]

I went to the Equador game last year (or was it a couple years now?) and sat in the west stands surrounded by Equadorian fans (well not surrounded, but more yellow jersey's than red and it frustrated the hell out of me). I watched the Voyagers from those seats singing and flag waiving the entire game and told myself that next time I'll be there. I was in the Voyagers section for the 3 qualifying games last year and loved every single minute of it.

You're in for a treat.

I went to the Equador game last year (or was it a couple years now?) and sat in the west stands surrounded by Equadorian fans (well not surrounded, but more yellow jersey's than red and it frustrated the hell out of me). I watched the Voyagers from those seats singing and flag waiving the entire game and told myself that next time I'll be there. I was in the Voyagers section for the 3 qualifying games last year and loved every single minute of it.

You're in for a treat.

You have the best name/avatar combo.

Just picked up 4 for the USA game, 14 for Honduras and 13 for Panama. For some reason I could not see the option to get any 114 section seats for the game against Cuba. The paypal option for the 219 section seats is there for this game, but I would like to stay in the 114 section for all the qualifiers. Any thoughts?

Just picked up 4 for the USA game, 14 for Honduras and 13 for Panama. For some reason I could not see the option to get any 114 section seats for the game against Cuba. The paypal option for the 219 section seats is there for this game, but I would like to stay in the 114 section for all the qualifiers. Any thoughts?

There is currently a problem ordering tickets for Cuba. This is occurring on all the sites, no idea what the problem is.

Hopefully we can fix it soon.

lets see if more then 10k can show up for a game this round not like the last round

All three games last round had more than 10,000 in attendance (the first time that has ever happened, btw).

Archived