WCQ Tickets in 114 & 219 on sale now.

Admin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't bought mine yet, just waiting on Trevor to confirm exactly how flights are going to work out in order to make the Centennial match and to stick around for Honduras. I'll be getting one to the US and Honduras matches in 114 though for sure. Plan on getting a new flag made up soon (or if someone is making the Vs flags from the other thread, I'll get one of those).

EDIT: God I'm lazy right now, and don't feel like finding the info out on my own, so Jamie could you clarify for a sec, is there any kind of caveat when getting the tix for the US and Honduras matches, in that you need to get equal amounts of tix for both games or anything? I'm just going to be getting one to each for myself, or else two to each depending if my buddy Jordan wants me to take care of it for him.

Well, since I'll be in Cuba waiting for the rest of you, no Centenial game for me. However, I got 6 for Hondorus, and 2 for the other two. Probably will order more later on for the other two games! Looking forward to a successful round!!

Are the 219 seats considered reserved? I suspect 114 will be considered GA?

It's just another section we reserved. It is the same price as the supporters section. Very good deal.

It's not a 'family' section. It's just another section of the stadium.

Archived