Canadian Soccer League 2012

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
j.i.m. brought up the fact that he has heard "the D3 league is starting up in 2013 and appears to be progressing slowly, but surely", and then it was him yet again who said that a 2012 season schedule link would give info on another league playing in a different year.

I just thought it was interesting that j.i.m. has supposedly heard L1O is progressing and wanted to hear where he had heard that bc I'm interested in both leagues.

www.league1ontario.com has all the information related to the D3 league.

Kingston FC will be playing their home games this season at the new Invista Centre Field, and not at Richardson. First game is on Saturday, May 5th agaisnt TFC Academy. All 11 home games will be on Saturday evenings at 6:30 pm on the following dates: May 5, 12 and 19; June 9; July 7; August 4 and 18; September 8, 15 and 22; and October 6. Ticket prices are $10 adults, $8 students...with several different season ticket packages available.

KFC, is the Saturday night/time by choice/request or league mandated (with Sunday being the trip to Montreal, similar to CCFC/Impact last year)? Seems like a tough night to attract fans.

And are those dates correct: four home games in 3 months? Really strange schedule for a new team trying to garner interest/support.

All the best though, good luck!

gws

KFC indeed!!! But as you'll see this season, we're no chickens!! We'll try to post several times per week to keep our fans informed, and sometimes you'll be the first to know. Here's a scoop: The CSL has just released a schedule for its Second Division games. Kingston FC Reserves will play their home games just before the first Division team which means there will be pro soccer doubleheaders on Saturday evenings in Kingston this summer and fall!! All Kingston FC Reserve games will begin at 5 pm and First Division games will begin at 7 pm, all at the Invista Centre Field. A $10 ticket gets you into both games, $8 for students with valid ID...stay tuned...

KFC - and proud of it!

KFC indeed!!! But as you'll see this season, we're no chickens!! We'll try to post several times per week to keep our fans informed, and sometimes you'll be the first to know. Here's a scoop: The CSL has just released a schedule for its Second Division games. Kingston FC Reserves will play their home games just before the first Division team which means there will be pro soccer doubleheaders on Saturday evenings in Kingston this summer and fall!! All Kingston FC Reserve games will begin at 5 pm and First Division games will begin at 7 pm, all at the Invista Centre Field. A $10 ticket gets you into both games, $8 for students with valid ID...stay tuned...

KFC - and proud of it!

Thanks colonel. :P Looking forward to your match in London, though. I always like to get a chance to watch the expansion sides.

Just noticed today; CSL is now just CSL again, no longer Givova CSL. London City have uniforms from Jako...good news, too, that Givova stuff looked like puke in thread-form.

Well that was a long sponsorship... like 1 year? House League teams have sponsorships longer than that.

Jako? It's not really anything better than Givova, but I agree such a change is nice. Never was a fan of the Givova kits myself.

Archived