GDT - Armenia v. Canada [R]

Sébastien

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still a fan i see...all talk and no walk.

I don't think I ever said I'd stop cheering for Canada, just that I'd stop giving the CSA money. Which, given that I'm watching this on a free stream wearing my previous generation Umbro jersey, I think I'm still walking.

They don't look sharp but I wouldn't say they are way over-matched or anything. Lots of give-aways ...

Thanks! Let's hope they get that out of their systems! The team was never going to be sharp for this match given the timing and player availability!

They don't look sharp but I wouldn't say they are way over-matched or anything. Lots of give-aways ...

Agreed. We knew Armenia was a superior team to us and this game isn't catastrophic; just poor. A few of our players have been poor but none of them are surprising; a few have been inconsistent and what's killing us is that our two most erratic players have been Hutchinson and Simpson. Old weaknesses are re-asserting themselves but Canada's by no means being played off the pitch. We deserve to lose; that's it.

It is, however, very frustrating to watch, and I think that's contributing to heightened emotions.

I don't think I ever said I'd stop cheering for Canada, just that I'd stop giving the CSA money. Which, given that I'm watching this on a free stream wearing my previous generation Umbro jersey, I think I'm still walking.

OK, so you promise to watch the matches ONLY on free streams and not on TV (ad revenue) going forward? I'll hold you to it...

Archived