Vancouver Whitecaps season tickets

PJSweet

I'm curious to know how many season tickets have the Vancouver Whitecaps managed to sale so far?

No numbers yet. Just reassuring statements from the Duze saying they are 'excited' about sales to date. This likely means that the numbers are not where they want them to be.

No numbers yet. Just reassuring statements from the Duze saying they are 'excited' about sales to date. This likely means that the numbers are not where they want them to be.

Tough to say though... you'd think if sales weren't going all that well you'd have a blitz going on trying to drum up more. I certainly haven't seen much of one. Didn't they have a large amount of people on a waiting list for season tickets from last year?

I just want me some single game tickets

I was thinking of buying seasons tickets this year, but living on Vancouver Island (and not in Victoria) makes that a hassle. After looking over the schedule it looked like I could only make 8 games this season without getting a hotel for the night. I hope I can get to at least 5 of those 8 games.

I should stop complaining about "all the time" it takes to get from the eastern Fraser Valley to a Whitecaps home game then shouldn't I, eh Finchster? ! :)

Yes you should, :P

Last year it took around 7+ hours (not including game) to get to the game and back home, probably the same amount of time as if I lived in Merritt. But when you live on Vancouver Island, the only entertainment is doing drugs (which I sadly never got into :P) and getting involved in some hippy non-sense, that 7+ hours doesn’t seem so bad :P.

Well I can only say that from me and my friends(5STH x2tix each) none actually renewed. And up until Mid January got phone calls from Sales Rep asking whenever I shall renew the tickets. That they held them for me, bla, bla, bla.

Not sure what to think but a few "faux pas" were done on the PR side last season for sure. And the results didn't help either.

I was thinking of buying seasons tickets this year, but living on Vancouver Island (and not in Victoria) makes that a hassle. After looking over the schedule it looked like I could only make 8 games this season without getting a hotel for the night. I hope I can get to at least 5 of those 8 games.

I've thought about it too. While being in Nanaimo offers fairly direct ferry service, even at walk on rates, you are adding 35 for each game for transportation. That $40 ticket isn't too cheap now. I'll just catch 3-4 games again like last year I suspect.

Hasn't been said yet.

There is a presale for friend/family of STH's. I was able to purchase my tickets via a link that a STH gave me. If you'd like it, message me and I can pass it on.

Otherwise, I'd expect them to go next week because the presale ends on Sunday.

please PM the same? haha

Done and done

Thanks

Now on a slightly different subject.....will the Whitecaps offer a 5 or 7tickets package? I hope it will still be cheaper than single tickets.

Cheapest single Season tickets are 329$ plus admin(10$) and HST so basically 380$ for 19games(including Edmonton game in it)

380/19=20$ Per Ticket/Game

now ticketbastard charges 28$ Per Ticket/Game for chepeast option

hope the package comes in midway..........

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks

Now on a slightly different subject.....will the Whitecaps offer a 5 or 7tickets package? I hope it will still be cheaper than single tickets.

Cheapest single Season tickets are 329$ plus admin(10$) and HST so basically 380$ for 19games(including Edmonton game in it)

380/19=20$ Per Ticket/Game

now ticketbastard charges 28$ Per Ticket/Game for chepeast option

hope the package comes in midway..........

I decided not to renew this year. The guy I was splitting the tix with moved to Ottawa. If anyone is interested in splitting something (even three ways) let me know. I have two kids under three at home and just can't get to as many games as I want to. Just skipping the ticketmaster service fee on single game tickets almost makes it worth while.

In my emails with the team when deciding whether to renew or not I inquired about 5 / 7 game packs. The ticket rep said that, if they are offering them, it won't be until the season has started.

Archived