Robert

This is getting really stupid.

There is only one answer. The men do not want to play on turf. Period. Fans blaming other fans for this is retarded.

I would like to see how anyplace would do when tickets outside the supporters section for a game against St. Vincent are $40. Apply that pricing to Friday and outside the sold passes you would be lucky for a 1000 walk up and they would all be Mexican.

There is also a huge cultural difference between men's and women's soccer at the youth level. The women at the national team level are allowed to be role models for young girls, this does not translate to the boys side. Their role models are supposed to be in Europe. Try getting someone to bring their boy to a men's game, and their girl to a women's game. One is a lot easier than the other.

This self serving hypocrite flew his ass to Vancouver for this tournament.

Maybe the CSA is charging to high a price for the Men's World Cup tickets. I always like to watch a game from the center of the pitch and consequently have to pay the price for this privilege. For the semifinals and final of the Women's matches I paid $35 a ticket. Lower ticket prices will lead to more fans in the seats. Once we start getting sell-outs and quality performances the CSA can consider increasing the prices they charge to watch St. Vincent.

Maybe the CSA is charging to high a price for the Men's World Cup tickets. I always like to watch a game from the center of the pitch and consequently have to pay the price for this privilege. For the semifinals and final of the Women's matches I paid $35 a ticket. Lower ticket prices will lead to more fans in the seats. Once we start getting sell-outs and quality performances the CSA can consider increasing the prices they charge to watch St. Vincent.

Totally agree. I think for the St. Vincent game you were looking at more than twice that at center field + TM + tax. My fear for the upcoming round is that the relationship between the CSA's understanding of the importance will not jive with the attraction of the opposition. That is the importance of the games are way more, but the draw of Panama = St. Vincent. So I am afraid they will price the tickets to the importance of the round not in accordance with the teams we are playing. That equals away crowd, especially for Honduras.

I applaud Vancouver for it's support level over the tournament. I also appluad them for not rioting tonight after the loss (couldn't help myself).

I think it's not a bad idea for a lot of the CanWNT games to be played there, to build a base and it's probably a lock for the 2015 WWC final.

But with the additional travel from Europe and the fact that it's on turf, I don't see the CanMNT playing a significant amount of games being played there.

I applaud Vancouver for it's support level over the tournament. I also appluad them for not rioting tonight after the loss (couldn't help myself).

I think it's not a bad idea for a lot of the CanWNT games to be played there, to build a base and it's probably a lock for the 2015 WWC final.

But with the additional travel from Europe and the fact that it's on turf, I don't see the CanMNT playing a significant amount of games being played there.

For the semi-final round of qualifying maybe, but I would not be so sure about your claim if we happen to qualify for the Hex. Match dates for the last World Cup CONCACAF Hex qualifying round were Feb. 11, Mar. 28, Apr. 1, Jun 6 & 10, Aug. 12, Sept. 5 & 9, Oct. 10 & 14. The subsequent Costa Rica vs. Uruguay play-off matches were played on Nov. 14 & 18.

These dates were fairly consistant with the previous World Cup CONCACAF Hex qualifying matches dates, which were: Feb. 9, Mar. 26 & 30, Jun. 4 & 8, Aug. 17, Sept. 3 & 7, Oct. 8 & 12. The subsequent Trinidad vs. Bahrain play-off matches were played on Nov. 12 & 16.

If we host matches in Feb., Mar., Oct. or Nov. against the States or Mexico, I like the chances of these being played in Vancouver. Even with the high probability of June lighting strikes in Toronto, Vancouver might not be such a bad choice for these matches either (couldn't help myself).

Archived