Orhpanage Visit/Charity Drop Off on V's Cuba Trip

DontPanic

Hello,

Had a few people ask me this and it can definitely be arranged. The group going to Cuba will have an optional visit to a local charity/orphanage/children's home/school and can drop off items.

So anyone want to drop off school supplies, soccer or sports equipment please let me know and we can get it down there with the group.

Trevor/Don't Panic

Great idea Ill be going to Cuba so whats the pla for the visit?

Also I kinda had an idea about getting used are new soccer balls for kids in need. If I was able to get a bunch of balls does any one know what kinda of fees it would be to take 10 OR 20 soccer balls to Cuba?

Also I like the idea of helping kids in Canada next roun maybe donate funds and equipment to a charity that helps kids across Canada

Great idea Ill be going to Cuba so whats the pla for the visit?

Also I kinda had an idea about getting used are new soccer balls for kids in need. If I was able to get a bunch of balls does any one know what kinda of fees it would be to take 10 OR 20 soccer balls to Cuba?

Also I like the idea of helping kids in Canada next roun maybe donate funds and equipment to a charity that helps kids across Canada

Donate the soccer balls and equipment to an orphanage in Canada... we'll give them baseball stuff ;)

Archived