Team Canada Promotional Vid

Bully

Guest Brethers

I liked it, and I could see what you were trying to do with the players at the end. However, as previously mentioned could do with some GK saves and maybe more easily recognised negativity on the bad people. But good stuff, I enjoyed it

good job, if you or keegan ever found yourselves using my streams for footage (no idea if you did) you needn't bother, I could send you along the better quality original.wmv file (just of the comp though, I delete the game matches, and I'd only have the ones from this computer(2 yearsish?)). I had to cut back on just posting the file link cause then I'd see the exact same video the next day to daft punk with a by: somelazyarse, but if your someone who actually wants to edit with them, it's always cool.

I enjoy it enough to pass to it along. Room to improve but still one of the best videos I have seen about our mens national team

The more games Canada plays in this qualifying run, the more diverse the video can get. It's a good effort David, certainly a good depiction of the absolute need for this qualifying run to be a success.

Archived