"Taste The Soup" Banner?

Keegan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno about JDG2. We haven't seen Nsaliwa or one of our former youth players who are now telling the world they are from another nation. I suspect JDG2 isn't one of them, and that the other might be a keeper.

As for the banner, this has to go all throughout qualifying. That statement was a nugget of gold amongst a pile of horse****. Same old same old, but all of a sudden Steven brings out a comparison that I doubt any of us would have pulled from our minds. What is the concept for the banner so far? Squizz's Canada soup can pic from the post?

Rycroft, being the Photoshop fiend that he is, put together an amended can of Campbell's soup, which is now affixed to my original post. Dunno how easily that'd translate into a banner. But as socceronly suggests, perhaps just the words are good enough.

As for the one or two final cylons, err, players with citizenship issues, I kinda figured he was talking about Tam, even though I'd specifically asked about players who would just be coming out of the woodwork and not guys who had featured for Canada before. Didn't cross my mind that he could be talking about JDG2, and I doubt that he was.

Even if I did make this myself... I kinda want it on a t-shirt... :P

If you go to cafepress.ca you could put it up there. Then you could order one shirt at a time and it would open up the possibility of other people ordering one... like me. If you just make sure it's set for the lowest possible price.

Archived