Hello Voyageurs!

Vangelis21

Hello!

My name in Vangelis and I am from Europe, Greece. In some months I will be a permanent residence of Canada and I am extremely interested in pursuing a career as a soccer coach. The only knowledge I have in the subject is from the passion I have for the game and having been a soccer fan for the last 15 years! I would very much appreciate it if you could spare some time and discuss about it with me, give me info and advice.!

thanks!

Hello!

My name in Vangelis and I am from Europe, Greece. In some months I will be a permanent residence of Canada and I am extremely interested in pursuing a career as a soccer coach. The only knowledge I have in the subject is from the passion I have for the game and having been a soccer fan for the last 15 years! I would very much appreciate it if you could spare some time and discuss about it with me, give me info and advice.!

thanks!

Lots of places to coach here.

You will need certifications. There is the CSA ones, but something close by to consider, that is very very good is the NSCAA in the states.

thank you for your answer! Can you please be a little more descriptive? details etc? I have no knowledge about coaching and I am an information needing person! let me start by asking some questions if you prefer

1) How do you get certifications? standard course procedure? you take a coaching course etc? How easy are they and what do they cost?

2) Is it a job that pays well? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE soccer and I would do it because it is my life and not for the money, but I am asking just for the informative part of it!

3) I will most probably be living in Toronto and I will not be able to commute out of it so probably I will have to find something there. Are there many vacancies?

Again, thanks a million for your time

Archived