Sadi Jalali signed by 1. FC Kaiserslautern

ditty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Benjamin Massey said:

Sadi Jailali signed by Edmonton Remand Centre

fyp.

But it all seriousness, if they made any kind of money in NASL it may not have come to this, or he'd have an expensive team of lawyers to sweep it under the rug...

27 minutes ago, Benjamin Massey said:

I think it's outrageous Colin Miller is holding up Sadi's transfer to prison by demanding a solidarity payment.

Agreed.

FC Edmonton fails time and time again with this sort of thing, maybe Miller wears to many hats out there and they need to bring someone else in to get it all sorted out. Or maybe I just don't understand the strategery involved here.

Jokes aside, this is a real tragedy not only for the player but for the club and others that invested time and energy into his development, not to mention the guy's family. I understand those at FCE have been absolutely rocked by the news.

I suspect it's naïve to say it, but I hope somehow the kid made a one-time mistake and comes out the other side of this much the wiser. Or maybe he's completely innocent and there are inaccuracies in the reporting etc etc. Sure doesn't look that way though.

• 11 months later...

Archived