Goal Scorers in Europe 2011-2012

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe we should rename this thread "Goal Scorers Outside North America"?

I've been thinking about expanding the thread to all professional players who score goals period. It will be a lot more work but I think it's fair to give exposure to all our offensive players, Lord knows we need more of them competing for spots. With the number of young Canadians in NASL (FC Edmonton and guys like Uccello) and even other leagues (S-League) that get little attention, I would like to see them included. I will only do fully professional leagues as the cut-off.

I've been thinking about expanding the thread to all professional players who score goals period. It will be a lot more work but I think it's fair to give exposure to all our offensive players, Lord knows we need more of them competing for spots. With the number of young Canadians in NASL (FC Edmonton and guys like Uccello) and even other leagues (S-League) that get little attention, I would like to see them included. I will only do fully professional leagues as the cut-off.

I would love that. I even feel the Canadians in MLS thread isn't read or updated that much. They should be added with the rest.

Don't see it posted here but REB scored v. Hansa Rostock for his new club EB.! Great stuff too.

He didn't score, but as reported in the weekly Players Abroad thread, he played a part in their first goal and was fouled, leading to free kick on their third goal in Braunschweig's 3-2 win. Was also chosen as Kicker.de's Man of the Match after coming on as a sub midway through the 1st half.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived