Goal Scorers in Europe 2011-2012

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent goal and a 100% made by Jackson goal, stripping the ball from the defender and then nice finish with no chance for the keeper. Love the fan in the background who is hugging the security guy when Simeon runs to the crowd.

I think he will have around 10 goals in all competitions when this season is all said and done, he already has 5 in total I believe. If he reaches 10 he has had a pretty successful season IMO. I don't even think Radzinski scored that many goals in his last EPL campaign with Fulham.

• 2 weeks later...
World-class first touch by OO

Actually, it was the defender who slowed the ball up enough for him to run on to it, otherwise there's a good chance his touch was going to take the ball away from him.

Good strength to hold of the D, and a nice finish in tight space under pressure. But the first touch wasn't that great.

Actually, it was the defender who slowed the ball up enough for him to run on to it, otherwise there's a good chance his touch was going to take the ball away from him.

Good strength to hold of the D, and a nice finish in tight space under pressure. But the first touch wasn't that great.

way to poop on the parade.

• 3 weeks later...

Jordan Webb has scored three goals in three games for Hougang United to open the 2012 season in Singapore (yes, I know Singapore is not in Europe)

1st goal at :12 mark

2nd at :22 mark

3rd (from this weekend) at :19 mark

Archived