Hello from Medicine Hat!

GoalieGrey

Hey everyone!

I'm brand new to the Voyageurs forum (as an actual member, have been reading as a guest for a while), and just wanted to say hello! I'm currently living in Medicine Hat, Alberta, wondering how many people on this forum are from the area...also considering heading to Toronto for the St. Lucia match, if my wallet will allow me of course! I'm also a TFC supporter, and my secret guilty pleasure is the Norwegian National Team, because of my roots (but they always come second to Canada!)...Anyways, look forward to conversing with everyone in the future! Allez les Rouges!

Hey everyone!

I'm brand new to the Voyageurs forum (as an actual member, have been reading as a guest for a while), and just wanted to say hello! I'm currently living in Medicine Hat, Alberta, wondering how many people on this forum are from the area...also considering heading to Toronto for the St. Lucia match, if my wallet will allow me of course! I'm also a TFC supporter, and my secret guilty pleasure is the Norwegian National Team, because of my roots (but they always come second to Canada!)...Anyways, look forward to conversing with everyone in the future! Allez les Rouges!

Welcome! Hopefully you make it to T.O. for a game!

Medicine Hat represent!!

Yeah, I'm also in the Hat. I'm going to be in Toronto for a wedding and am going to be getting tickets for the St Lucia match...This will be me fifth match, as I went to the world cup in South Africa last year and got to see Netherlands through to the Round of 16..

Medicine Hat represent!!

Yeah, I'm also in the Hat. I'm going to be in Toronto for a wedding and am going to be getting tickets for the St Lucia match...This will be me fifth match, as I went to the world cup in South Africa last year and got to see Netherlands through to the Round of 16..

That's sweet! I've only been to one National Team match, the 2-2 draw with Mexico in Edmonton in the last WCQ cycle, it was awesome, and I can't wait to go back!

Archived