Shhhhh! Tickets on sale now!

Admin

It's still shhhhh! because the site is about to go into maintenance mode for a while later tonight and official sales do not start until next week.

I am using a Pay Pal shopping cart this time because of all the different options.

Please test it out and let me know how it works for you.

http://www.cansoc.org/content.php?170-World-Cup-Qualifying-Tickets-Voyageurs

Thanks,

Jamie

Guest darowaan

about to test it out and buy my first pair of tickets for the september 2nd game. Will hopefully buy more as I get people interested in coming. First pair are just for me and my brother

Quick question:

General admission or seat specific?

General Admissionish... I add the ish... cause many people move down and into 112 and 113 and leave space. There will be some space to move around in our section.

Anyone dead set on getting their exact seats may have a problem, that said it will not be difficult to be together as a small group.

will the tickets be mailed out? and is it safe to purches the tickets at this point or are you still setting everything up? i will buy 2 of the 3 match packs.... and im not part of any supporters group so can i still purches one of the scarfs???

Sure, you get the scarf for buying tickets through us. You don't have to be part of any SG, this is a way to join us!

All tickets purchased via The Voyageurs site will be mailed out.

Sure, you get the scarf for buying tickets through us. You don't have to be part of any SG, this is a way to join us!

All tickets purchased via The Voyageurs site will be mailed out.

Alright. Sound good to me. I will buy the tickets some time soon. And I would love to join the voyageurs I just don't know how.

Thanks

Hopefully Canada Post can locate my gigantic f'n office building downtown this time! :)

When tickets were shipped, days later they started work to rule in certain areas before the strike. Without records of who had what tickets there was nothing TM could do. I lost about a thousand dollars replacing tickets. If tickets had gone out a day or two later or the work to rule a day two earlier, I don't know what would have happened. It would have been 50% or more of the tickets.

Quick, albeit perhaps dumb, question. If I buy multiple tickets, ala 12 packs, do I get 6 scarfs? Also, I noticed that there is a limit of 5 packs in the purchasing drop down menu. Do I simply add 5 to cart, than another 5, than another, etc.

That sir is exactly correct!!

The cart will allow you to add the same thing more than once. You could also just change the quantity in the cart itself.

Yes you would get a pile of scarfs. Not sure what that will cost to ship... hadn't considered that.. :)

How long are these tickets going to be on sale on this site? I have a friend coming from Vancouver that may be a possibility for the October and November games. Will these still be up for the $20 after the September game as singles, or will I have to go through the box office/ticket master to get them.

How long are these tickets going to be on sale on this site? I have a friend coming from Vancouver that may be a possibility for the October and November games. Will these still be up for the $20 after the September game as singles, or will I have to go through the box office/ticket master to get them.

That is a good question.

Three games in one city, just hasn't really happened before for us on this end.

I am going to say yes. The respective games will be available up until some reasonable cut off before the game.

Guest darowaan

If I order more tickets later on will they still come in the same shipment as my first purchase or would that be extra hassle for you? Trying to decide if I should order now for the first few or wait until i have a total number figured out

If I order more tickets later on will they still come in the same shipment as my first purchase or would that be extra hassle for you? Trying to decide if I should order now for the first few or wait until i have a total number figured out

No rush.

Guest darowaan

No rush but I get anxious wanting to get mine. I just like knowing that they are bought and paid for so that I can know for certain I will be there. Games like this bring out the kid in me. No patience at all

Archived