Impact's MLS logo??

McGuire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah at first I had a heart attack when you posted this because it's the same minor-league, swooshy soccer ball mess as their current one.. then I recognized it from before and breathed a sigh of relief. I'm stoked for my club to finally have a logo that isn't a cartoon.

I'm reasonably confident since I've had design colleagues over the years who've worked there and they do solid work... also what they recently did for the Blainville Armada QMJHL team had a nice simple mix of tradition and modernity that I'd be happy with.

Of course, there's always the chance they do a rainbow with a leprechaun at the end of it who has NDS's face.

Saputo was on Rad Can to speak about the logo. He went on to say the four stars where to represent the English, Scots, Irish but couldn't remember what the the fourth one represents. It is the French. The idea was taken from Montreal's flag. Looks like he's a big fan of Inter Milan.

Saputo was on Rad Can to speak about the logo. He went on to say the four stars where to represent the English, Scots, Irish but couldn't remember what the the fourth one represents. It is the French. The idea was taken from Montreal's flag. Looks like he's a big fan of Inter Milan.

Yes he made a big fool of himself... That was one of the worst interviews that should have been spot on. He also made quite a few language errors when speaking. Maybe all he was thinking about was to get to the topic of defending his ***** NDS!!! sometimes love is blinding!!! hahaha

Despite all the other things I am unhappy about with the club at the moment, they did do a pretty good job on the crest.

Agreed, they look to have hit a winner on the logo. I was also impressed with the video they used to unveil it with, which was posted in another thread.

Guest darowaan

Thought that the logo could have done with a few more hours of work. Not the biggest fan of the font choice that they made for the team name and I also think that the elements could have been blended a bit better with nice work on shading. Kind of looks like a bit of a photoshop job that anyone could have done.

On the up side i like the elements that they brought in to the logo as well as the colour scheme that they went with since both are true to the clubs history and do it justice. Would say it comes very close to being good

Archived