The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His goal at 0:27  

It's interesting when I read speculation on our best 11, of course it is just opinion but many times JH is left out, watching a goal like this against a high level of competition reminds me how good h

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-leeds-united-result-18452597.amp Didn’t see it but apparently Junior scored a major goal for Cardiff in

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Norrin Radd said:

I was thinking of that goal as well. Pesch had a few memorable goals.

First time seeing this. And i think its better than Hoiletts. 

He had control, vs just putting his foot through it. Both class goals, but i think JR got a little lucky. 

8 hours ago, Varsity Tyler said:

Hume vs Spain in the U-20s was pretty darn good, too. He hit the post right afterward from distance, too. Youtube

Other quality strikes

- Sandro Grande vs Spain Youtube

- Radzinski's brace (especially the second, a stoppage time winner) in a vintage performance for Everton. Youtube

Reveal hidden contents

I was at the Spain game, so I can comment. The Spanish crowd applauded that goal in Santander, there was a like oohs, a pause, then applause---it was a proud moment. They also applauded DeRo when he was subbed off. Mind you, it was a friendly, so the result was not so critical.