The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

4 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

Doesn't look like he has played for them yet but what the hell is ex-TFC/FC Edmonton keeper Chris Konopka doing on Cardiff City?

Lmao just saw he has won the Irish double and Scottish Cup from the bench.. definitely living his best life.

Just watched the 1st half (PVR'd it) this game was way more wide open, i'd describe it as an "english-style" game with the ball pinging around, pace over accuracy. Cardiff seemed to prefer going to Murphy on the left and Jr. hasn't had as many touches. You can see the technical skills he has, probably one of the more skilled players on the field but it's a somewhat chaotic game so he almost slows things down.

11 hours ago, villus said:

Cardiff are probably going to be the worst team in the prem this year.  Really needed to strengthen more to avoid the drop, but I'd rate them as likely to finish last this season.   Jr. was imo their best player last year, but he needs more help.  

Ya every predictions website has them being relegated but I just want Junior to have a good year and hope for the best in terms of team success. On a lighter note, Cardiff is ahead of arsenal atm... ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

during the pre-game show yesterday  (Liverpool vs. Cardiff) on Sportsnet, James Sharman interviewed Junior re his time with Blackburn, QPR, Germany and Cardiff. It included a video of his goals at Rovers and QPR...many incredible strikes from distance reminiscent of his goal in the GC vs. Jamaica. I am not sure why he does not strike more often from distance as he has a wicked right foot and we clearly need someone who can do that....Junior was wearing his CMNT sweatshirt during the interview.

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2018 at 7:43 AM, Keegan said:

Lmao just saw he has won the Irish double and Scottish Cup from the bench.. definitely living his best life.

Sorry to off topic this thread a bit but wow this is incredible. Chris Konopka in the EPL is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. The guy has played 57 matches in his 10 year career. Incredible.

Edited by El Diego