The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

1 minute ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

"(I'm really trying not to pile on you here, but you really seem to love to tell others how wrong they are about this topic while obviously having little clue how it works yourself.)"

"No one outside of Canada should be able to watch any Gold Cup clips or highlights on OneSoccer’s social channels. CONCACAF, in particular, are very strict in enforcing this. Try watching a Gold Cup clip on the Fox Soccer account outside of the USA, for example."

Yeah, and?

3 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

BTW, I just "tried": no problem watching the Seattle goals vs. Tigres on the Fox Soccer Twitter account.

You mean this tweet?

Yeah, that's from a Leagues Cup match and the clip itself was uploaded by MLS. It's not a CONCACAF competition, but rather a co-operation between LigaMX and MLS, which means MLS decided to make that clip available to all (as the league generally does for its own content). Fox simply re-posted it to their account with their own caption while using the MLS clip. I cannot believe I have to explain this basic information to a person who thinks they know it all about social media.

Meanwhile, an actual CONCACAF Champions League game was played last night, shown on Fox Soccer in the U.S. I invite anyone in Canada to watch this clip below (not the ad in front of it) without a VPN.

Please explain this, since you know more about it than everyone else here.

11 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

You, uh, just did.  

Fuck it, you just proved my point better than any multiple-post thread could. 

I'm done for today and I'll stop wasting everyone's time on this. (I genuinely apologize to everyone, except two of you, for not being able to walk away until now).

47 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Holy Shit. I saw this thread was “hot” and was excited thinking Junior signed somewhere, but it’s just UT derailing another thread….

If only there was a way for the site to understand why so many posts are coming in, so that rather than saying "HOT" it can say "DERAILED!"

5 hours ago, king1010 said:

Holy Shit. I saw this thread was “hot” and was excited thinking Junior signed somewhere, but it’s just UT derailing another thread….

Hi @king1010 , I don't know you but I do know you have posted on the Hoillet thread in the last few months. So have about 30 other forum members, like @Ruud or @Kusch to the Corner or @Obinna or @dyslexic nam or @Kent or @Ruffian and me included. All constructively. Today I posted on Hoillet, and yesterday as well. And last week, and last month.

The only time "Robert" has come on is in the last day, only to pick on some peripheral aspect of one of my posts, pick up on the "pile up" as he calls it, and derail the thread. 

By making this false statement you are doing the same. 

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Hi @king1010 , I don't know you but I do know you have posted on the Hoillet thread in the last few months. So have about 30 other forum members, like @Ruud or @Kusch to the Corner or @Obinna or @dyslexic nam or @Kent or @Ruffian and me included. All constructively. Today I posted on Hoillet, and yesterday as well. And last week, and last month.

The only time "Robert" has come on is in the last day, only to pick on some peripheral aspect of one of my posts, pick up on the "pile up" as he calls it, and derail the thread. 

By making this false statement you are doing the same. 

Please don't mention him, he might actually try to come back. I'm pretty sure you're looking for a different guy.

19 hours ago, RS said:

Right, which is what I explained. That wasn't good enough for Jeffrey S., who has never been wrong about anything in his life.

19 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I invite anyone to go back and look at this thread and see who derailed it

18 hours ago, king1010 said:

12 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Hi @king1010 ,

[snip]

By making this false statement you are doing the same. 

I rest my case.

1 hour ago, RS said:

I rest my case.

It's pretty sad to see a guy who only came on the thread to troll me is still trolling me a day later. 

I've had time to go to sleep, wake up, go to work, and you are still lying through your teeth. 

This board is a few people sitting around eating and shooting the shit, and guys like you, "Robert", scrounging around on the ground looking for crumbs. Sad.

@Unnamed Trialist I said I was done for yesterday, and I stuck to my word. Today's a new day and it was as good a time as any to point out your hypocrisy. I'll leave this thread again after this, though (other than to discuss Junior Hoilett, of course).

Weird how you categorize my highlighting actual posts of yours as me "trolling" and "lying through [my] teeth." That's some industrial-strength reaching, even for you.

Keep trying that "Robert" angle though, it's clearly working for you.