Greetings from a new convert

Hi all,

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself.

Name's Patrick, a fairly recent convert to the beautiful game by way of friends who are TFC supporters and ticket holders. Started off as a casual, but found myself sitting through the NCC final second leg in the rain, until they threw me and my friends out at the end of the game. Guess I've become a bit more hardcore!

I've been reading the board for a little while, and it, as well as a couple of good friends of mine, convinced me to go to the Ecuador match at BMO tonight.

Had such a great time that I'm definitely going to be back for future National team matches.

Hi all,

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself.

Name's Patrick, a fairly recent convert to the beautiful game by way of friends who are TFC supporters and ticket holders. Started off as a casual, but found myself sitting through the NCC final second leg in the rain, until they threw me and my friends out at the end of the game. Guess I've become a bit more hardcore!

I've been reading the board for a little while, and it, as well as a couple of good friends of mine, convinced me to go to the Ecuador match at BMO tonight.

Had such a great time that I'm definitely going to be back for future National team matches.

Welcome to the boards!

Archived