List for all your summer fun

alberta white

I first came across this site about 8 months ago and I use it weekly. It is always accurate and always up to date. I was actually just about to create a new thread asking if anyone had information about the Copa America on Canadian TV this summer but this thread seems appropriate enough. I remember GOLTV covered the 2007 Copa America but I've checked the the GOLTV site, the above link you have posted and the offical Copa America site and have found nothing. Does anyone have any idea who will be broadcasting this tournament? Will it be GOLTV again, TLN or even Setanta? Any info is greatly appreciated....

www.ca2011.com

I first came across this site about 8 months ago and I use it weekly. It is always accurate and always up to date.
Yes, I agree. Except for some reason he never lists RAI Italia's Serie B broadcasts (eg. there are two games on June 2) (nor Rogers TV's CSL broadcasts, but I wouldn't expect those).

I was actually just about to create a new thread asking if anyone had information about the Copa America on Canadian TV this summer but this thread seems appropriate enough. I remember GOLTV covered the 2007 Copa America but I've checked the the GOLTV site, the above link you have posted and the offical Copa America site and have found nothing. Does anyone have any idea who will be broadcasting this tournament? Will it be GOLTV again, TLN or even Setanta? Any info is greatly appreciated....

www.ca2011.com

TLN / EuroWorld Sport just tweeted on June 1 that they have just obtained the rights to the Copa America and a press release is forthcoming.

TLN will also have all Women's World Cup games (but these are already on CBC / Sportsnet, anyway) and some of the U20 World Cup (16 group stage games + 4 second round games + all games from the quarterfinals onward).

http://twitter.com/@tlntv

http://twitter.com/@EuroWorldSport

It's a busy summer -- let's recap:

Gold Cup: Canada games on Sportsnet, all other games on Setanta + streamed on concacaftv.com

U17 World Cup: anything?

Women's World Cup: all games on CBC or Sportsnet

Copa America: TLN / EuroWorld Sport (TBA)

U20 World Cup: 16 group stage games + 4 second round games + all games from quarterfinals onward on TLN

• 2 weeks later...

Archived