Clearly Canadian

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Montreal joining the MLS we could revert back to the old Voyageur system of letting MLS games doubled as a Canadian championship. Wouldn't that make the game boom amongst enthusiasts like never before?

You're honestly so strange I can never tell if that's sarcasm or serious.

Nobody, because most people were sensible and statistically people who take modest precautions will not be struck. Your attitude about the lightning at BMO Field is dumb beyond comprehension and demonstrates an abysmal lack of understanding of the phenomenon of lightning and a cavalier disregard for other people's safety and wellbeing.

Wow... keep going richard, everyone is supporting you this time! Unleash the beast!

Naw, I'll let some one else start that thread after we loose to Panama. Although on this forum it would not surprise me if everyone continued to suckhole and defend the CSA.

Isn't it about time you started a thread bashing the CSA for losing to the US the other night?

• 2 weeks later...
Life is a box of chocolates.

In Robert's case, he would prefer to eat a box of poisoned chocolates, even knowing that they were loaded with poison because he couldn't have missed out on that opportunity to indulge himself. Would somebody think about the chocolate? What would happen if it was wasted?

It is 3:49 AM in Regina and all is quiet in this small prairie town. A light flickers in the darkness and the silence is broken by the tapping sounds of a keyboard. TFCRegina is obsessing about Robert. (Clearly Canadian post #87)

It is 3:54 AM and TFCRegina's creative juices towrads Robert are really starting to flow. (Help post #26)

It is #3:55 AM and Robert is taking up way to much space between TFCRegina's ears. (Help post #27)

What colour are your panties, little boy?

Jeez, I wonder who else thinks about me so much in the middle of the night?

In Robert's case, he would prefer to eat a box of poisoned chocolates, even knowing that they were loaded with poison because he couldn't have missed out on that opportunity to indulge himself. Would somebody think about the chocolate? What would happen if it was wasted?

It is 3:49 AM in Regina and all is quiet in this small prairie town. A light flickers in the darkness and the silence is broken by the tapping sounds of a keyboard. TFCRegina is obsessing about Robert. (Clearly Canadian post #87)

It is 3:54 AM and TFCRegina's creative juices towrads Robert are really starting to flow. (Help post #26)

It is #3:55 AM and Robert is taking up way to much space between TFCRegina's ears. (Help post #27)

Clearly Canadian Post 87 was posted at 9:49PM. I guess that's 3:54AM Regina time?

No that would make Help Post 26 and 27 at 9:54 and 9:55 PM.

Not only are you incapable of thinking critically about football, you also can't even do basic time changes.

So if you consider before 10PM as the middle of the night, I have to ask the question: What time do your handlers (you may call them your special friends) put you in your cage for bedtime?

Somehow I imagine you're not allowed near too many elementary schools, Robert.

Well, it's certainly not Mrs.Robert, that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess they could have used the pitchforks to puncture the plastic sheet under the natural grass sod to let the water drain away. Oh wait, that would have deposited a whole lot of unwanted earth/silt into the artificial turf and probably ruined it. I suppose that's why they put plastic sheeting down in the first place.

Guess they could have used the pitchforks to puncture the plastic sheet under the natural grass sod to let the water drain away. Oh wait, that would have deposited a whole lot of unwanted earth/silt into the artificial turf and probably ruined it. I suppose that's why they put plastic sheeting down in the first place.

Well, when I was a boy in Holland we wouldn't have taken "no" for an answer. So there!

Archived