What's up with Thomas Niendorf nowadays?

nolbertos

Haven't heard any news from him in ages after the Caps let him go? Anybody know what he's up to nowadays? Is he back in Calgary coaching? Or is he still in BC trying to expand his Fussball Academy? I had alot of respect for Niendorf as he seemed to have given Many Canucks tryouts in the Bundesliga. I honestly think him and Holger were on the same page of how to improve Canadian Soccer, but alas politics and lack of funding prevented both from getting better results.

Thats really impressive for a local club

Still you have to think it would be in the best interest of Canada if he was with one of the four pro clubs, obviously TFC and Vancouver don't seem like options at the moment but I'm sure he would really help in Edmonton or Montreal.

Thats really impressive for a local club

Still you have to think it would be in the best interest of Canada if he was with one of the four pro clubs, obviously TFC and Vancouver don't seem like options at the moment but I'm sure he would really help in Edmonton or Montreal.

Agreed. It would be great if he could work with FC Edmonton and whatever academy plans they have.

Archived