TFC vs LA Galaxy - Wednesday April 13th

killgod

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is shockingly the <knock on wood> first time we're going to get to see David Beckham suit up for the LA Galaxy at BMO. The prissy bastard has been either hurt or called away for international duty the other 4 times we were schedule to play LA since 2007.

This is shockingly the <knock on wood> first time we're going to get to see David Beckham suit up for the LA Galaxy at BMO. The prissy bastard has been either hurt or called away for international duty the other 4 times we were schedule to play LA since 2007.

Yea but you made him laugh at the allstar game. He was taking a corner and playing for "our side" and you guys showered him with streamers. He was laughing as he took the corner. I'm sure he has had a lot worse thrown his way.

Toronto was okay tonight, my beef is with our creativity. It seems we either run at their box until we turn around and play it back, pass it around a bit and then lose it or we run with it in our feet straight into the defender's tackle. 0-0 was a fair result for both teams I think.

Best players for me were Frei, De Guzman, Cann.. Martina was okay but left something to be desired anyone who thinks he can replace DeRo though is insane, he has great pace on the ball but he can't seem to put in a good ball consistently, if at all. Tchani is a good player but sometimes he makes bad decisions. Gargan looked a lot better than he did in the first two matches.

I was checking the MLSSoccer.com matchtracker (seeing who got those cards) and got a bit of a laugh at TFC apparently being coached by "null".

[i noticed that same thing back during the Portland game, figured someone would have fixed it by now. Their matchtracker also has an annoying default of always putting the away team in their change strip. In the aforementioned Portland game, they had it as reds v reds.]

Archived