2011 Nutrilite Canadian Championship prediction contest [R]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still awaiting final round predictions from: tarnado, Keano, ThiKu, Redcoatsforever, Daniel, TripleA, nazzer, ESG Shawn

Also, a number of people who entered via email and may be reading this thread should also get your finals picks in, especially if you are near the top of the standings.

I just realized that casualsocceerfan and I have the identical picks for the two legged final. And we are current tied at the top. We have different golden boot winner picked. So what's the tie breaker.

Hahhaa, what an outcome.

I just realized that casualsocceerfan and I have the identical picks for the two legged final. And we are current tied at the top. We have different golden boot winner picked. So what's the tie breaker.

I wasn't sure so I checked the original post I made on my blog. Here's the tiebreaking scenarios:

First tie-breaker will be total number of exact scorelines. Second is total number of correct results (win/draw/loss). Third will be correctly predicting the tournament's high goal scorer.

He's got you beat on the second tiebreaker, I think. However, I also said if I got over 50 entries, I'd give out more than one prize, so you two are tied 1st overall you'll both get a prize.

For all those who are wondering, for the purposes of the contest yesterday's match never happened. So the result, obviously, will be from the match July 2nd, and officially Eric Hassli has scored only 1 goal in this tournament. Maicon Santos is currently the leader with 3.

• 1 month later...

Archived