Canada vs Belarus (R)

Blackdude

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And as I have said..he is 30, he doesn't play for his club...when exactly are you expecting Friend to emerge on the scene as an effective striker? Do you believe in reincarnation or something?

Meh. You have your opinion. I must admit though that it gets really annoying reading the same thing over and over.

IMO, he's still #2 behind Ali. Ali's not there, so let him have it. I do not share Loyola's rosy account of Occean's game against Greece (or Ukraine for that matter) and none of the other kids have put together at least two solid seasons to warrant being assigned that position. When push comes to shove, he's the second best (at worst) that we have until someone else pushes their way in.

So right now we're:

-------------------Lars----------------

Ledger-----Hainault--McKenna---Kluks

-------------Hutch----Edgar----------

Peters----------Ricketts-------Simpson

-----------------Friend----------------

Just thinking maybe Ricketts is on the right win and Peters is alongside Hutch as we've seen him play in the middle

Thats a good sub by Hart there, bringing on a quicker, fresher and better defensive player who can also add offensive spark

Agree - this is probably the role in which Peters fits in best with the MNT at this point in time.

Jason

Archived