Canada vs Belarus (R)

Blackdude

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Dobber, Hutch and Johnson in front of the back four, Pacheco behind Friend and Simpson and Jackson on the wings.

------------------Borjan-------------------

Ledgerwood-Hainault-McKennna-Klukowski

----------Hutchinson--Johnson------------

Jackson----------Pacheco---------Simpson

-------------------Friend------------------

I don't like the right side of that backline at all. Ledgerwood is about 4th on my RB depth chart and Hainault is about my #8 CB.

According to Dobber, Hutch and Johnson in front of the back four, Pacheco behind Friend and Simpson and Jackson on the wings.

I don't like the right side of that backline at all. Ledgerwood is about 4th on my RB depth chart and Hainault is about my #8 CB.

Wow... pacheco as #10 and Hutch in a holding role? I didn't see this coming...

I share your concerns, I would rather have Peters or Straith at RB and either Edgar or Straith in the other CB spot but I guess Hart wants to have a look at everyone! At least Diesel isn't starting!

^ I don't know if this has anything to do it, but the lineup he chose adheres to his principle of playing guys that are playing for their clubs, with the notable exception of McKenna. Straith, Edgar, and Peters have all seen very little club action since the last friendly.

I share your concerns, I would rather have Peters or Straith at RB and either Edgar or Straith in the other CB spot but I guess Hart wants to have a look at everyone! At least Diesel isn't starting!

I guess that's a legit. issue, but i'd feel more comfortable having them subbed in for the starters later in the match. In the case of Hainault i think it's reward for flying all the way from Seattle on 4 different flights.

complete BS, its 2011 and we cant manage to get even a internet radio feed of the game. Sportnets is there..why not do something other than "tweet"??

NO KIDDING - seriously how hard is it for the CSA to get someone with a laptop and camera and just do it like that in these worst case scenarios? DIY but whatever, it's something!

Archived