Vancouver Pre-Game vs Kansas City

zephyr

Hi,

I am not from Vancouver, but will be attending the match on Saturday. Are there any pubs that are home to a large whitecaps supporter group (maybe a group of Vs)? I am familiar with the Southsiders at Oscars, but are they welcoming of non-members?

I just want to down a few pints, get into a chanting kind of mood, and let loose with some other passionate fans.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am not from Vancouver, but will be attending the match on Saturday. Are there any pubs that are home to a large whitecaps supporter group (maybe a group of Vs)? I am familiar with the Southsiders at Oscars, but are they welcoming of non-members?

I just want to down a few pints, get into a chanting kind of mood, and let loose with some other passionate fans.

Thanks.

Everyone is welcome. There were probably 1000 people at the first march and there are only 460 members.

So . . . who will play up front?

Harris and Camilo? Harris and Long Tan? I suspect in a perfect world the first pair for an hour, the second for 30 minutes - as long as Harris' ankles are okay after all the hacks he took last week.

And in goal, I think you have to go with Cannon again. He played a good game last week.

So . . . who will play up front?

Harris and Camilo? Harris and Long Tan? I suspect in a perfect world the first pair for an hour, the second for 30 minutes - as long as Harris' ankles are okay after all the hacks he took last week.

And in goal, I think you have to go with Cannon again. He played a good game last week.

Hard to say but Ive got it on good authority that Cannon is going to get the start, whats more interesting is what Teitur will do with the backline?

Does Mouloud get the call or is it Boxall abd Janicki? I personally like Rochat as a CB but hes also fantastic as a flanker, what a pickle.

Will Chiumiento be fit?

Hard to say but Ive got it on good authority that Cannon is going to get the start, whats more interesting is what Teitur will do with the backline?

Does Mouloud get the call or is it Boxall abd Janicki? I personally like Rochat as a CB but hes also fantastic as a flanker, what a pickle.

Will Chiumiento be fit?

Yes, we now know Cannon is going to play. You're right, the back line will be a juggle too. I think you go back to Boxall and play Janicki.

If Davide is fit, great. If not, we may be lacking creativity in midfield. Terry didn't have a great game in Philly.

Archived