DeRosario's New Hair Cut

Drew Shaw

Warms my heart that WFC fans make themselves so integral to the discussions, by updating us on hair.

did someone have a gun to your head to ever even open the thread, if you didn't want to enter a discussion about hair, why even click on a thread that has Hair Cut in the thread name?

seem like a simple situation, but you felt the need to just make some veiled attempt at a insult by lumping WFC fans into one big group cause one person started a thread on hair.

I'm glad you believe your conjuncture into this discussion, was 'integral'.

did someone have a gun to your head to ever even open the thread, if you didn't want to enter a discussion about hair, why even click on a thread that has Hair Cut in the thread name?

seem like a simple situation, but you felt the need to just make some veiled attempt at a insult by lumping WFC fans into one big group cause one person started a thread on hair.

I'm glad you believe your conjuncture into this discussion, was 'integral'.

Thanks for trying to teach the children relatively simple concepts.

If you can't listen to opinions other than your own without insulting people that makes you a jerk.

Hey buddie, I grew up in the Nixon era, where long hairs wore bulleyes on campus and the neo-Nazi ROTC types were considered neanderthals, not 'more mature'.

You post such crap totally unrelated to soccer here, expect some put-downs.

Hey buddie, I grew up in the Nixon era, where long hairs wore bulleyes on campus and the neo-Nazi ROTC types were considered neanderthals, not 'more mature'.

You post such crap totally unrelated to soccer here, expect some put-downs.

If you don't like people pointing out that you are a jerk, the solution is in your control: don't be one.

Archived