MLS Review show(ish)

Raven

The league needs to produce a weekly magazine show. There's enough highlight recap stuff already

The one on the website was pretty thorough, though yes, it should be on tv and on Sportsnet.

The TEAM 1040 in Vancouver is doing a DAILY one hour radio show. Podcast is on their website, or you can stream it on your computer, so Whitecaps fans anywhere in the world can get an hour's worth of MLS coverage every day.

The one on the website was pretty thorough, though yes, it should be on tv and on Sportsnet.

The TEAM 1040 in Vancouver is doing a DAILY one hour radio show. Podcast is on their website, or you can stream it on your computer, so Whitecaps fans anywhere in the world can get an hour's worth of MLS coverage every day.

I haven't listened to it, is it a VWFC show or more geared to the entire league? Basically I'm asking would it be interesting to someone other than a Caps fan?

I haven't listened to it, is it a VWFC show or more geared to the entire league? Basically I'm asking would it be interesting to someone other than a Caps fan?

They interviewed a Philly player the other day. On the first episode the host said that they would focus on Caps, MLS, and then BC soccer, in that order, because there are already enough shows chatting about the English League or doing European round-ups. The podcasts are there, and you can always fast forward through them. Cheers.

Archived