Ottawa Voyageurs - TFC vs VWFC Viewing Party?

El Hombre

Hey Ottawa Vees, are any of you interested in gathering to watch the TFC/VWFC game on Saturday? Mserson has graciously offered the big screen at Grace O'Malley's for our viewing pleasure.

Is this something that people here are interested in? Membership to either team's fan club is not a requirement. :)

I'd be interested. Hopefully, we won't have to turn the sound down for the hockey pucks.

? Not sure what that means.

I'm one of the owners, we'll have the big screen down and the sound on for the whole game.

For those who don't know where it is;

We're located at 1151 Ogilvie Road, a 5 minute walk north of the Cyrville Bus Station on the Transitway and a 10 minute walk eats of the St. Laurent Shopping Centre. If you guys want to come by great, if you guys want to go somewhere else that's more central I totally understand.

? Not sure what that means.

I'm one of the owners, we'll have the big screen down and the sound on for the whole game.

For those who don't know where it is;

We're located at 1151 Ogilvie Road, a 5 minute walk north of the Cyrville Bus Station on the Transitway and a 10 minute walk eats of the St. Laurent Shopping Centre. If you guys want to come by great, if you guys want to go somewhere else that's more central I totally understand.

It's just that sometimes at the Georgetown, we have a difficult time competing with hockey. If we are lucky, we can get a side room and have the TV on with full sound. But when that room is booked, we sometimes only get a TV but with no sound because of a competing hockey game, usually saturday nights.

Appreciate you offering your pub too. We'll have to see how many can make it there for TFC since most of the RPBs wind up at the Georgetown.

Matt, will you be showing the game no matter what? There doesn't seem to be much traction in this thread, but I kinda want to go out somewhere to catch it, so if you'll be showing it with sound I'll try to be there.

For sure we'll have it on no matter what. I'll be working and our bartender is a huge fan so we normally have all TFC games on.

Archived